Job Number: 421990
Senior AuditorSENIOR AUDITOR
: Milwaukee, WI Posted:
August 5 2014
Worldwide publicly-held manufacturing and agriculture company employing over 15,000 people worldwide is looking to add a Senior Auditor to their team
We are growing and adding staff to the Finance team! As a result we are adding Senior Internal Auditors to our Milwaukee location. These opportunities are designed to give highly motivated individuals exposure to upper management and growth within our organization. Successful candidates will be able to travel the world while forming lasting global partnerships. If you are driven in your career and looking for an organization that supports your development then look no further. Core Duties
- Learning about company business operations.
- Interview process owners including mid-management employees
- Recognize potential audit issues from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the team.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
- Analyze procedures, attempt to enhance audit techniques and draw conclusions using Excel and other tools.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to JGI business.
- Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities. Contribute ideas & opinions to the team.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in audit.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum of a 3.0 GPA. Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and intuitive problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management to discuss and evaluate identified control issues and associated remediation.
- Solid drive for results.
- Team player that thrives in both leadership and individual contributor assignments.
- CPA and or MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
With over 20 years of experience in the Chicago metro market, Advanced Resources knows talent, with temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search staffing services for Office Support, Accounting/Finance, and Healthcare positions. We not only place talent, we help our clients maximize talent through our proven Workforce Business Solutions.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
4 Year Degree