| Save this job
| Email this job
Who We Are:
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world—tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and Education. With an outward focus on our customers and integrity at our core, we're creating technology solutions that help businesses optimize their operations, families connect from anywhere, and whole communities leave smaller, greener footprints. The result? Widespread impact on the way people live, work and play across the entire globe.
That’s why we need the best and the brightest minds to join our team. People like you— determined to push boundaries, drive real change, and help us create a smarter, better future for all.
What We Do:
From secure cloud computing, to Machine-to-Machine communication, to robust omnichannel experiences, we’re spearheading tomorrow’s innovations, today. Our solutions are empowering individuals, businesses, and communities everywhere to unlock their potential and realize the power of technology. That means connecting children to hands-on learning experiences, enabling global businesses to build mobile workforces, and helping municipalities run greener and more efficiently. Simply put: we’re creating a better future. And you can be a part of it.
With our world of career-defining opportunities, you're sure to find the right fit for your expertise and experience. Visit jobsatvzw.com/vzwjobs
to learn more and apply today.
Careers For Everything You Are
Verizon is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Sr. Ecommerce Trainer
|Job Reference Number
This position is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and implementing training programs and communications within the Verizon Wireless Internet Sales & Operations team. (ISO) TheSr. Consultant develops and evaluates training methodology and curriculum content; represents employee interests in consultation with universities or other accredited certifications. The Sr Consultant also designs and implements the communication plans for all ISO initiatives, ensuring that ISO and its partners are well informed and engaged. This role also performs related duties as assigned and may supervise support staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and coordination of project schedules, budgets and logistics of training curriculum.
- Manages the research, development and delivery of a comprehensive program of training courses. Coordinates instructor scheduling, facility availability and associated budgets.
- Facilitates training programs
- Identifies, develops and monitors the use of subject matter experts who provide curricular and instructional content of training courses.
- Develops and monitors annual and long-range departmental training programs. Directs the design and distribution of surveys, interviews and questionnaires for conducting training needs assessments.
- Develops, implements or evaluates new and existing training programs. Facilitates the development of training program to ensure standardization of instructional materials, handouts, tests, lesson plans and delivery.
- Communicates with team to provide information and clarification regarding training programs, initiatives, actions, policies and procedures.
- Participates in the preparation budget.
- Implement and distribute training reports, calendar schedule, newsletters, etc. to the ISO organization
- Confers with vendors, colleges and other professional training personnel to define curricula for training programs for college class credit.
- Acts as central point of contact between ISO and solution partners.
- Develop feasible short and long-range plans/goals to project and develop programs and projects.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of assignment.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 5+ years Verizon Wireless sales, operations and/or marketing experience; e-commerce / internet sales experience preferred
• Experience managing direct reports.
• Experience with communicating and presenting to upper management .
• Experience in vendor management or procurement functions
• Knowledge in multiple facets of business including but not limited to project management, financials, budgeting, and governance.
• Must possess strong verbal communication skills and outstanding writing skills
• Effective communication with all level of contacts
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
• Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives
• Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team
• Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies / vendors
• Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking is required
• Must be a highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to execute on assignments independently, communicate effectively and exceed business owner expectations on all ongoing deliverables.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint high proficiency required)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Report this job
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Find out what's going on with Verizon!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.