TSYS (Total System Services, Inc.) makes it possible for millions of people to make paperless payments safely and securely. Recognized as the market leader, we provide electronic payment services to financial institutions and companies around the globe. We work behind the scenes to offer unmatched flexibility, control and service quality to our customers through a broad range of innovative issuing and acquiring payment technologies, including consumer–finance, credit, debit, healthcare, loyalty, prepaid, chip and mobile payments.
TSYS global headquarters is located in Columbus, Georgia, with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia–Pacific. TSYS serves more than 300 clients worldwide, including relationships with more than half of the top 20 global banks.
The people of TSYS are respected around the world for the spirit of true partnership — they invest in every relationship and business decision. We bring passion to the world of payments.
IVR Senior Project Manager-91145
The IVR Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing automated services and coordinating projects for the Customer Service organization. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who is comfortable in a high intensity environment reviewing massive amounts of data in a raw format and/or developing strategies to solve the complex problems related to customer satisfaction driven call routing. They should be an intuitive data researcher as well as problem solver, willing to analyze data, identify trends and promote solutions. This individual will be fully responsible for the execution of new systems and changes to existing customer service systems with the goals of improving efficiency while increasing customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of call center operations and experience leveraging the IVR for the optimal customer experience.
- The candidate must be able to build strong, lasting, and positive professional relationships, set clear expectations, develop and/or provide clarity on internal process expectations, coordinate within the organization to ensure integrated implementations, escalate issues, and involve appropriate resources.
- Other responsibilities include status reporting against milestones, risk identification/mitigation, and tracking/forecasting project timelines.
- The candidate will also be responsible for all IVR related processes which includes multiple application activity from development planning/scheduling, to testing, tuning, and on-going, post-deployment change support.
- Experience in Call Center Operation, and project management will be needed. Excellent communication skills are imperative. Experience interfacing with multiple levels of the organization is key. The position is responsible for interfacing with company senior management.
- Instrumental in creating the long term IVR strategy.
- Analyzes IVR performance and develops approaches that both improve the customer experience and are cost-effective for the company.
- Extensive analysis and reporting on IVR call flows, exit points, utilization and touch-tone/speech performance, and other Call Center and telephony metrics.
- Gathers customer requirements, tracks and documents the development of releases that satisfy the requirements.
- Supports enterprise-wide performance and service improvement efforts with a focus on process improvement, quality improvement, customer experience and cost reduction.
- Partners with the business customers to accomplish results, utilizing a broad suite of methodologies and tools.
- Measures and evaluates operations using process documentation, using Lean techniques and other process improvement tools, as appropriate.
- Develops operational decision support tools, including executive dashboards and leading indicators, for continuous process improvement and optimization
- Assists with the identification, implementation, and measurement of process improvements
- 3+ years experience managing and driving change in production IVR environments. Requires experience with hosted VXML and VFC IVR systems; Experience in email response management and knowledge management a plus. Strong data analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience managing voice talent, recording management and inventory, including IVR, ACD queue and hold messaging; Spanish language a plus
- Excellent problem solving and consensus building skills; Influence others, where you have no reporting relationship
- Ability to achieve an understanding of technical architecture in order to assess changes and requests from internal and external technical customers
- Familiarity with software development life-cycle and software development best practices
- Proven leadership and facilitation abilities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Job: Business Systems
Primary Location: US-Texas-Austin
Organization: NetSpend Corporation
Recruiter: LaVonne Sheets
privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide
credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary
Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with
and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you
must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.