The JAG Group, Inc. is a national healthcare recruiting firm, specializing in the placement of permanent healthcare professionals across the country. We have a great job opportunity with a great salary!
DIRECTOR OF REHAB
As a Director of Rehabilitation, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring patients, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide and direct therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under supervision of the Area Manager or Vice President. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
As a Director of Rehabilitation, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for providing and directing therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under the supervision of the Area Manager or Vice President. The Director of Rehabilitation focuses on directing professional activities among the rehab professionals. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time, for any reason.
• Provides professional support services to patients and initiates referrals when appropriate and in accordance with Therapy Department procedures.
• A plan, schedules, organizes, direct and supervises all rehabilitation services to assure efficient departmental operation.
• Sets program development goals and conducts ongoing evaluation of effectiveness.
• Acts as liaison between facility staff/administration.
• Determines staffing needs, schedules, and vacation coverage to assure sufficient staff to meet patient needs.
• Assure timely response to Medicare claim reviews and denials.
• Conduct ongoing QA/Corporate Compliance program and monitor for effectiveness.
• Assure all service logs, payroll, and sign-in/sign-out logs are completed in a timely manner.
• Conduct introductory and annual job performance evaluations and monitor growth plans.
• Prepare and submit reports regarding rehabilitation department operations as required.
• Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents, family, and other team members.
• Supervises and directs all therapists in the implementation of the treatment plan.
• Records indirect time and billable treatment times according to Therapy Department procedures and submits weekly/monthly statistics to regional office.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
DIRECTOR OF REHAB
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Reply to this email with your resume and contact me via phone!
The JAG Group
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
877-843-5244, ext 24