Total Rewards Manager Job
Total Rewards Manager
Firm Services: Internal-facing Services - Human Resources
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
(Open to filling this role in Sherman Oaks, San Francisco or Sacramento office)
Manages and supports various initiatives within the Total Rewards Strategy function of the firm. Researches, recommends and develops strategies and implementation plans in areas of compensation, benefits and recognition programs. Conducts market analysis and participates in the salary and benefit surveys; plays a key role in the survey meetings related to preparation for the surveys; and reviews and conducts analysis of the survey results. Intermediate to advanced knowledge in benefits and compensation regulatory compliance regulations and trends required; and responsible for compliance related to the FLSA status for firm roles. Partners with Business Unit People Operation Leaders and Human Resources Services to ensure Total Rewards programs are implemented and maintained properly. Participates in the annual process of firm-wide base pay increases and annual bonuses. Manages or supports the relationship with the firm’s benefit broker and leads the team related to benefit plan design, management and annual contract renewals.
• Manages and supports all facets of projects from Total Rewards perspective including strategy identification, project planning and resources identification, enhancements to COGNOS tool or reports, changes in client requirements, reporting, training and communication. Provides high-level assistance to internal clients throughout processes. Works closely with Asst. Director to prepare summary of analyses of recommended adjustments and bonus payments for firm leadership review.
• Manages, oversees and participates in the completion of salary and benefit surveys and maintaining data library as needed for annual salary range calculations and benefit plan enhancements. Identifies, and researches available surveys and data sources and makes strategic recommendations for purchase or subscription; coordinates the renewal process.
• Operates as key support of multi-function Annual People Processes project.
• Manages and plays a key strategic and participant role in the annual benefits renewal meetings and in the development of strategic benefit plan design and wellness initiatives. Collaborates with Human Resources Services to implement new or enhanced plans.
• Participates on Benefits Open Enrollment team to ensure smooth transition into new plan year.
• Partners with Talent Acquisition and supports needs in experienced and campus recruiting initiatives. Assists recruiters as needed to conduct compensation and benefit market research based on geographic location and/or industry, candidate qualifications and internal equity. Gathers and compiles research data for campus offer rates based on geography and field and makes recommendations to BU leaders to establish standard offer rates for annual campus recruiting season.
• Manages and conducts market research analysis and develops recommendations for the BU’s related to internal equity, market adjustments, FWA and/or relocations.
• Manages and/or oversees Reward and Recognition programs (special compensation awards, Road Warrior, overnight travel rewards, CPA bonus plan, Recognition & Rewards promotional material). Gathers program feedback and conducts research to identify and recommend strategic enhancement to the programs.
• Researches federal, state and local compliance issues (DOL – wage and hour laws, IRS regulations, etc) and conducts FLSA review as needed.
• Functions as subject matter expert related to best practices; policies and procedures as needed to support Firm and BU issues/concerns/inquiries.;
• Attends survey meetings as needed to represent the firm;
• Build relationships with peers at competitors to gain understanding of industry challenges and best practices.; Special Projects;
• Assist with Special Projects as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (ideally with Human Resource, compensation, benefits and/or organizational development concentration).
Experience and Skills
Minimum of four years of experience in Compensation and Benefits or related function. CCP or Benefits Certification preferred. Position requires broad, but solid knowledge of:
• Wage and hour law (excluding labor relations)
• Compensation theory, practice and trends
• Benefit Plans – Design, Regulatory Compliance knowledge and trends
• Gathering and analyzing market data and market sources
• Consulting skills with clients in the areas of compensation and benefits
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple high priority requests
• Self-motivated with a desire to learn more
• Advanced skills in MS Office Excel, Word and PPT
• Solid understanding of and ability to apply: mathematical formulas and theory, data analytics and statics
• SAP or HRIS applications
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: ||Crowe Horwath LLP
|Base Pay: ||N/A
|Other Pay: ||N/A
|Employee Type: ||Full-Time
|Industry: ||Accounting - Finance
|Manages Others: ||Not Specified
|Job Type: ||Management
|Required Education: ||4 Year Degree
|Required Experience: ||Not Specified
|Required Travel: ||Not Specified
|Relocation Covered: ||Not Specified
|Reference ID: ||8977
|Location: ||Sacramento, CA