The Art Institutes, with more than 45 locations in North America, is an important source of design, media arts, fashion, and culinary arts professionals.
The Art Institutes offer culinary arts curricula at more than 30 of The Art Institutes locations. The Art Institutes offers a broad range of programs and graduates are employed by companies and organizations of all types and size, including some of the most prominent companies in the United States, such as MTV, Time Warner, AT&T, Home Depot/EXPO Center, Lockheed Martin, Nordstrom, Nintendo of America, Walt Disney & Affiliates, Marriott, Yahoo Broadcast Services, Ernst & Young, Microsoft, Ford Motor Company, and the Fox Entertainment Group.
Everything we wear, watch, and listen to was inspired by a creative person with a passion for new ideas. It’s that passion that drives the students and instructors at The Art Institutes. We offer a dynamic, creative work environment for our faculty and staff - a team dedicated to providing an excellent educational experience and to the success of our students. Our faculty has the best tools possible for delivering the rigorous, career-focused, learner-centered education for which The Art Institute is known. Our staff enjoys an open, team-based work environment where performance is rewarded and staff development highly valued. Together, we all demonstrate our commitment to our mission in everything we do!
Summary: This position thatwill lead the strategic development of web based properties including the brandmarketing site, landing pages, virtual recruitment tools/initiatives, creativecontent, as well as other emerging media platforms driving inquiry, conversion,and start rate.
Incumbent will have significant experience in leading successful digital andweb-based marketing engagement programs for a college, university, or largeconsumer brand. A qualified candidate should, be a strong strategic thinker andcommunicator, understand and effectively prioritize competing priorities amongcompeting audiences, understand how to craft compelling digital narratives, andhave extensive experience in taking complex, ambitious digital projects fromconception to reality.
Incumbent must assure that the EDMC philosophy - qualityservices to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition ofemployees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive toinnovation, positive thinking and expansion - is considered in carrying out theduties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements:
- Establishing, executing, measuring, and growing a robust and innovative web strategy that integrates both AiG and AiO existing properties.
- Develop and manage scope, resources and project plans to deliver appropriate web solutions in collaboration with own, cross-functional teams, vendors and business partners.
- Overseeing end-to-end delivery of the integrated Ai web experiences and platforms. Includes conceptualization, content strategy, content creation, launch, measurement and maintenance by using a deep understanding of online user behavior, especially in social, mobile, and virtual applications.
- Developing online stories and engagement experiences that support strategic goals and objectives. Working cross-functionally within the Ai marketing organization and in collaboration with EDMC centers of excellence in obtaining, delivering, and communicating creative content across owned web properties and social media.
- Work with data analysts, academic, marketing and operational teams to identify trends and opportunities via data analysis. Articulate cogent and non-obvious insights gained from previous successes and failures.
- Serving as the expert on emerging web trends and best practices. Provide input to user experience, student communication products, design, business requirements, and technology solutions.
Reports To: Directorof Social & Emerging Media
Interacts With: MarketingTeam, IT Team, Creative Team, CS centers of excellence
Job Requirements (Knowledge,Skills and Abilities):
a) A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field. MBA strongly preferred.
b) Five years of proven marketing experience, ideally including digital marketing, traditional advertising as well as web.
a) Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
b) Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
c) Strong interpersonal skills with supervisor and staff populations.
d) Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
e) Strong analytical, project management and negotiation skills.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
a) Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
b) Ability to listen to customers (e.g. staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
c) Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities.
d) Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.