NOW HIRING DELIVERY DRIVERS
Highly Competitive Wages
Mileage and Tips Paid Daily
Opportunities are available at the bakery-cafe located at
400 West Market @ 4th & Jefferson - Louisville, KY!
You probably know Panera offers a menu of quality products and great environment in our bakery-cafes across the country. Since our customers can't always get out for their favorite You-Pick-Two combo, it's time to take our great products on the road with increased delivery options. We're hiring Delivery Drivers to make our plans a reality – this is where you come in!
Being part of our family is really something special. It's an opportunity to connect with our amazing customers and have an impact on our growing business. Working at Panera is not just a job, it's a place where you can advance your career, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you. Are you in?
THIS OPPORTUNITY: Panera is seeking Delivery Drivers to coordinate the set-up and drop-off of our customer orders with 100% on-time delivery with a high level of customer service, while acting as an ambassador for the Panera brand.
Delivery Drivers, please click here to apply online at PaneraBread.jobs.
- Deliver food on time to the customer - 100% on-time delivery
- Drive responsibly using a personal or company vehicle
- Provide a high level of customer service and ensure order accuracy - 100% customer satisfaction
- Coordinate orders for customers as needed
- Share product knowledge with customers
- Help resolve customer issues and communicate issues to management as needed
- Perform production duties when necessary
- Assemble delivery boxes
- Assist as needed with stocking, organizing, washing dishes or other sanitation duties
- Maintenance of company or personal vehicle
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Valid driver's license and clean driver’s record
- Proof of insurance
- Excellent customer service skills - polite, courteous and respectful
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule with early start times
- Maintain a professional appearance
Additional Physical Requirements:
- Frequently lifting objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Clarity of vision
- Regular sitting, standing, hearing, reaching with hands/arms and repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movement
- Following driver’s license restrictions, such as wearing vision supporting devices
- Working in close proximity with others
- Driving in inclement weather and exposure to outdoor weather conditions
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers' satisfaction:
• Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner -- IFMA's COEX Innovation Awards
• Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains -- Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
• Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains -- Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
• Competitive pay
• Variety of health and related benefits
• 401(k) plan
• Associate stock purchase plan
• Paid vacation
• Product discounts
Report this job
Panera Bread Company owns and franchises more than 1,800 bakery-cafes as under the Panera Bread®, Saint Louis Bread Co.® and Paradise Bakery & Café® names. With our identity rooted in handcrafted, fresh-baked, artisan bread, we are committed to providing great tasting, quality food that people can trust.
In neighborhoods across the United States and in Canada, our customers enjoy our warm and welcoming environment featuring comfortable gathering areas, relaxing decor and free internet access. Our bakery-cafes routinely donate bread and baked goods to community organizations in need. Additional information is available on our website at www.panerabread.com.
We should also note:
- We’re growing. We have consistently opened more than 100 cafes annually for the past few years and are not stopping anytime soon. Growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our associates.
- We care. We care about your family, your future and your success. We offer competitive compensation, health and welfare benefits and more (based on eligibility) to our associates.
- We have a great reputation. While our daily customer feedback means the most, past recognition includes #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates' Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey and additional awards for our products, service and efficiency.
- Our work environment is different. Every company has cultural values, but with values like No Jerks and No Shortcuts, we know we have a unique (and fun) environment to offer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.