Visionworks (formerly Eye Care Centers of America, Inc.) is a leading provider of eye care services with more than 590 optical retail stores in 40 states and the District of Columbia through 5 store names that are leaders in eye care service in each of their respective markets. Visionworks is committed to providing our customers with an excellent shopping experience and high quality products and service with the best value and selection in the industry. All of our stores offer designer and exclusive brand frames, lenses, sunglasses and accessories along with leading technology in vision correction. Our comprehensive service offerings include contact lens dispensing, in-store labs which provide one-hour service on many prescriptions at nearly all locations and doctors of optometry at or next to every store. Visionworks is a wholly owned subsidiary of HVHC, Inc.
1. Prepare initial drafts of various types of contracts.
2. Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure.
3. Assist in the development and maintenance of a system for creating, editing, storing, monitoring, administering and managing all new and renewal group contracts, third party contracts and provider agreements.
4. Ensure that all contracts are performance based and include specific, measurable deliverables that satisfy business objectives.
5. Assist in responding to requests for proposals.
6. Communicate contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
7. Ensure contract review, approval and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines.
8. Track contract flow, renewal and termination dates and provide status updates to internal contacts. Maintain database and hard-copy inventory of in-force and terminated contracts.
9. Prepare and administer correspondence, memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated administration.
10. Prepare, organize and maintain contract records, data bases and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
11. Conduct research as required to support contract audit and or facilitate business unit contracting trends.
12. Assume additional responsibilities, including committees and special projects as needed or directed.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, healthcare administration or other related field preferred.
• Paralegal Certification preferred.
• Strong customer focus.
• Ability to work with all levels of management and build relationships across disciplines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced in environment while managing multiple deadlines a must.
• Strong organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong drafting and analytical skills.
We are an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. We provide a drug/smoke free work environment. Please submit your resume by visiting our website www.visionemployment.com