Western Dental Services, Inc
- Employee Type:
Healthcare - Health Services
- Job Type:
- Base Pay:
- Required Education:
- Required Experiencs:
The Managing Dentist is a working practitioner as well as a supervisor to Associate Dentists in one of our large clinics. The Managing Dentist must be able to observe and identify opportunities for improvement in the performance of the Associate Dentists, create action plans and provide training aimed at performance improvement and monitor the progress of improvement. The Managing Dentist is also responsible for preparing reports on office metrics to identify opportunities for improvement in the office's performance. This position requires at least 2 years of hands-on experience as a practicing dentist and experience supervising associates or managing a dental office. The successful candidate will enjoy career development, growth opportunities and excellent compensation at our Company.
Job Responsibilities/Duties :
View All Jobs At This Company
- Oversee the clinical proficiency of Associate Dentists at our company
- Diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the teeth, soft tissues and the oral cavity
- Ensure excellent patient service is being offered by Associate Dentists and staff
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Associate Dentists in clinical proficiency and skill development
- Use analytic reports on office metrics to identify opportunities for office improvement
Primary Advantages of being a Managing Dentist with us :
- Professional growth through collaboration with regional operations management and corporate management
- Wide array of reports on every aspect of office performance and expert training in use of the metrics measured and reported
- Training and oversight by a robust Quality Assurance program with ongoing one-on-one mentoring and counseling from highly-experienced dentists
- Continuing education courses on a variety of dental topics from nationally renowned dentists
- State of the art dental equipment and supplies including digital radiography and digital dental records
- A steady flow of patients and the best practice management support system in the industry
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Must have a current dental license for the state in which they will practice
- Must have a DDS or DMD degree from an accredited university
- Must have 2 years experience as a dental practitioner
- Prior supervisory experience is strongly preferred
About Western Dental
Western Dental provides opportunities for employees to grow within the company and develop their careers to their full potential. To support employee development and career growth, WDS has implemented an internal job board specifically for employees to search and apply for new jobs they are qualified for.
View Our Company Profile
Just Look What Our Patients Are Saying
I work directly with mentally disabled individuals in my community. I scheduled an appointment with your office for a young lady who has been having some dental issues. I want to commend your staff for providing such excellent customer service.
A happy patient from the Concord, CA general office
I want to thank you and your staff for taking care of my dental emergency while I was on vacation in San Diego last week. When I arrived at your office all of your staff was polite and kind. Thank you!
A happy patient from the Fremont, CA orthodontics office
When I brought my children to your Watsonville office for Orthodontic treatment I met the Orthodontic Manager.
Not only was she incredible in helping to get all 3 of my kids in braces but she was also concerned about the state of my own teeth. I will forever be changed because of my experience at Western Dental; my life will change for the better.
A happy patient from the Watsonville, CA general office
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.