||Trilogy Health Services
||Healthcare - Health Services
Other Great Industries
||Westport Place Health CampusPostal Code 40207
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager with a passion for serving others? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are a dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus with an opportunity available for a hands on Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall maintenance of both the grounds and physical plant of our Health Campus to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents.
The responsibilities of our Maintenance Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all applicable federal and state codes, guidelines and regulations are maintained
- This is a hands-on, working manager, position and Knowledge of Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Plumbing, Kitchen equipment, and HVAC is a major plus!
- Work well with fellow Department heads ensuring our residents are getting service beyond expectations
- A background in healthcare/hospitality or apartment management is a plus
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior maintenance experience including a strong background in HVAC and electrical systems
- Prior experience in the Healthcare or the Hospitality industry is strongly preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Live within 30 miles of the health campus
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services.
Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement:
Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards.
A servant's heart is the key to success.
Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential.
Not ready to apply?