Visionworks (formerly Eye Care Centers of America, Inc.) is a leading provider of eye care services with more than 590 optical retail stores in 40 states and the District of Columbia through 5 store names that are leaders in eye care service in each of their respective markets. Visionworks is committed to providing our customers with an excellent shopping experience and high quality products and service with the best value and selection in the industry. All of our stores offer designer and exclusive brand frames, lenses, sunglasses and accessories along with leading technology in vision correction. Our comprehensive service offerings include contact lens dispensing, in-store labs which provide one-hour service on many prescriptions at nearly all locations and doctors of optometry at or next to every store. Visionworks is a wholly owned subsidiary of HVHC, Inc.
1. Oversees the Company’s daily/weekly/monthly cash function, which includes preparing the Daily Cash Position Worksheet.
2. Manage cash balances in all bank accounts and thoroughly investigate and resolve any discrepancies and bank errors.
3. Responsible for timely and accurate general ledger and/or bank reconciliations for high volume cash and credit card accounts as well as the month end close process to post all cash management activity (across multiple entities) to the general ledger.
4. Act as the primary liaison between the accounting departments and the banks, and interface with both as necessary to facilitate the account reconciliation process and cash management service function.
5. Drive escalations to quick resolutions, partnering with cross functional business units.
6. Manage the implementation of new products and processes.
7. Supervise Cash Management Associates, priories team workload in accordance with corporate objectives and reporting requirements and train new associates on processes.
8. Manage the process of new store and closed store account set-up.
9. Implement new internet banking as needed.
10. Maintain Cash Management best practices.
11. Monitor the Bank Account Analysis on a monthly basis, including balances, account activity and associated charges. Identify cost reduction opportunities and work to implement changes as deemed appropriate.
12. Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience & Background:
• 3-5 years of experience in related work in a high volume cash management environment.
• Supervisor experience required.
• Strong knowledge of general ledger, working with multiple entities, and intercompany activity.
• Demonstrated project management and process improvement skills.
• Knowledge of banking and treasury administration.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work and interpret detailed financial information.
• Proven ability to problem solve and implement programs to address complex needs.
• Advanced Excel skills, comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to work effectively with teams, ability to work hands on when researching or resolving questions.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think big picture, ability to drill into details where needed.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and veteran status. We provide a drug/smoke free environment. Please visit our website www.visionemployment.com