PT Preload Supervisor
UPS, Inc. | Portland, OR | Posted 10/7/2014
Train and supervise daily activities of package handlers and clerks to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely. Supervisors typically work Monday through Friday: however, weekend work may be required based upon location and business needs. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
- Customer service skills (internal/external)
- Phone etiquette
- Abillity to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs
- Multi-tasking skills
- Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, calculating and the use of telephone
- Good cognitive reasoning skills
- Self motivation
- Microsoft Office knowledge (ie. excel, word, wordperfect)
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- The ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
- Verification and submittal of timecards
- Perform other functions that may be assigned
Not ready to apply?
Living your dreams makes the world work better.
Making the world work better. Faster. Smarter. As the leading package delivery company and global leader in supply chain solutions, we’re passionate about bringing better ways to orchestrate everything from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. That’s logistics. And that’s exactly what careers at UPS are all about.
Across the skies, oceans and borders, UPS team members deliver on that promise for billions of customers every day. We offer limitless opportunities in a huge range of career areas, so you’re sure to find roles that suit your dreams and your expertise, along with a lifetime of possibilities.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.