Company: CHRISTUS Health.
Base Pay: N/A
Other Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Part-Time
Industry Type: Healthcare - Health Services
Job Type: Sales
Required Education: High School
Location: San Antonio, TX
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Become part of a team that serves as the backbone of our entire health care system. As such, you can be assured of enjoying a rewarding career. CHRISTUS Health is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for all patients. We are one of the most respected health care systems in the nation that also offers a wide range of opportunities for individuals interested in non-clinical roles. CHRISTUS Health is committed to supporting the development needs of CHRISTUS leaders and Associates in order to help them realize a greater degree of personal and professional achievement and satisfaction. CHRISTUS is committed to providing a total compensation package to fulfill your health, body, mind, and spiritual needs. We support our health ctare teams with competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
The Retail Sales Associate primary responsibility is to be a sales leader with a focus on customer service and building relationships utilizing the tools provided and having the ability to multi-task with an understanding of customer/business needs with a sense of urgency.
Additional responsibility includes daily merchandising, inventory control, store maintenance and clientele development.
Whether your skills lie in patient care or administration and you prefer to work in not-for-profit health care, CHRISTUS Health facilities may have a career opportunity for you. CHRISTUS Health and our facilities are committed to being an equal opportunity employer as part of our on-going mission. It is the policy of CHRISTUS Health not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, orientation, disability, age or national origin.
• Provide friendly, efficient service to all customers.
• Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
• Offer information about merchandise selection to minimize returns.
• Thank customer utilizing last name.
• Reinforce customer’s selection and package with care.
• Deliver purchases to patient’s rooms as needed.
• Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
• Utilize proper telephone etiquette at all times.
• Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm at all times.
• Ability to effectively handle customer service issues.
• Be familiar with all product information.
• Have a knowledge of back stock merchandise
• Provide feedback on merchandise request
• Know productivity and job performance standards.
• Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
• Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
• Assist in preparation of annual physical inventory.
CHRISTUS Health is committed to providing meaningful benefits for you and your family and to sharing with you the prosperity you help create. We support our health care teams with competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
Medical Health Coverage
Prescription Drug Plan
Group Term Life
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• High School diploma/GED
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to muli-task
• Computer skills including Word and POS systems
Requisition Number: 00110933
• Minimum 1 year’s retail experience in a department store or specialty store.
• Experience in visual merchandising and POS applications
• Experience in cross-selling merchandise.
• Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule.
DIGNITY - Respect for
the worth of every person, recognition and commitment to the value of
diverse individuals and perspectives, and special concern for the poor
INTEGRITY - Honesty, justice, and consistency in
EXCELLENCE - High standards of service and
COMPASSION - Service in a spirit of empathy, love,
STEWARDSHIP - Wise and just use of talents and
in a collaborative manner.