Report this job
SNI Financial has recently partnered with a very successful global company that is looking for a Staff Accountant.
- Audit, reconcile and research any discrepancies and end of day paperwork
- Assist with any issues/problems concerning cash, check or credit card payments
- Process GAP, ESP and Debt Protection cancellations and refunds
- Post all A/R and enter and post Journal Entries
- Prepare bank deposits
- Responsible for filing claims for any returned NSF checks
- Responsible for bank supplies
- Process claims for NSF checks and any cash received over $10K
- Reconcile Drafts Funding account
- Assist Accountants at Month End
- Extensive interaction with location Managers
Qualified candidates need to submit their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Financial: Full-Time Placement Services
- Pleasant and Professional personality a must
- Working knowledge of Excel & Word a must
- Knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds a plus
- Accounting degree preferred
- 5-7 years experience in Accounting
The SNI Financial division specializes exclusively in full-time job
search services - matching financial, accounting and banking professionals at all levels with desirable full-time career opportunities. SNI
Financial has in-depth expertise and long-standing relationships in the finance and accounting industry, which allows us to excel at
delivering high-quality matches.
As a financial professional, you'll benefit from working with a
recruiter who is an industry insider - leveraging business contacts with top employers and identifying quality job opportunities that may not
be advertised anywhere else. As an employer, you'll enjoy the confidence that comes from working with an experienced recruitment specialist -
a professional who is submerged in the finance and accounting industry and has access to high performing individuals.
The goal in each case is to invest the personalized attention your
career and your organization deserve to deliver outstanding results. Discover what makes top professionals and employers rely on SNI Financial
for their executive search needs.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.