Bob Evans often said “Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans.” We continue to live Bob Evans vision by providing quality food both on-premise and off-premise for our wonderful guests. For nearly 50 years now we have applied those core values while cultivating a company culture which thrives on both personal and professional growth.
ENVIRONMENT AND BENEFITS
Bob Evans is a full-service family style restaurant that operates just under 600 locations across the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States. Currently we employ nearly 2000 restaurant managers. Joining Bob Evans as an Assistant Restaurant Manager (i.e. Manager-in-Training) affords you the opportunity to learn from the BEST while providing career growth opportunities like nowhere else! Today, many of our Restaurant General Managers, Multi-Unit Restaurant Managers and key corporate leaders began as an Assistant Restaurant Manager!
Bob Evans Restaurant managers are eligible for dynamic benefits ranging from comprehensive medical/dental insurance to paid time off and much more! Visit bobevans.com and click on benefits to view all the great benefits offered to Bob Evans Assistant Restaurant Managers.
Senior Internal Auditor
Statement of Purpose
This position is responsible for operational and compliance audits throughout the company to ensure systems, processes, and policies are accurate, reliable, effective, and in compliance with government guidelines and laws. Provides guidance, direction and makes recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
1. Champion for strong control environment. Promotes effective control design and operating efficiencies.
2. Evaluates operations, identifies issues and opportunities and offers practical solutions to improve company operations.
3. Creates work plans and audits programs.
4. Prepares written audit reports and discusses findings with management.
5. Assists the Audit department to improve audit effectiveness by developing programs and technology solutions to enhance company-wide continuous monitoring efforts.
6. Performs tests of controls to ensure operating effectiveness and compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
7. Completes assigned audit reviews and performs sound and unbiased analysis evaluation of the results.
8. Provides written summaries of findings following conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action and suggesting improvements in internal controls.
9. All other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of SOX 404 & 302, internal controls, and COSO required.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Reasoning, planning, and time management skills.
• Research and problem solving abilities.
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with employees at different levels throughout the organization
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently, make objective decisions and solve business problems
• Ability to perform data analytics using computer assisted software tools
• Requires a bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting, Business or related field; with 3-5 years of experience in external audit, internal audit or related field;
• Big 4 experience preferred
• Experience in the restaurant, retail and/or food industry preferred
• CPA designation required
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.