This position is responsible for planning, directing, and administering audits at the corporate offices and Brink’s offices throughout the world. These reviews are designed to assess the accounting practices, operating effectiveness, and compliance with the company’s operating and financial control procedures. The senior auditor must be a self-starter, highly motivated, with the ability to work in a self-directed team environment as well as lead projects and people.
• Design and perform audits to assess the accounting practices, operating effectiveness, and compliance with the company’s operating and financial control procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or IT field.
• Minimum 3 years related audit experience.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%.
• Fluency in a foreign language (Portuguese, Spanish or French preferred).
• Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CIA, CFE, CISA, or CMA or advanced degree such as an MBA.
• Working knowledge of US GAAP and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
• A self-starter, highly motivated, with the ability to work in a self-directed team environment as well as lead projects and people.
• Enthusiastic person who will develop and maintain strong relationships.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As a company dedicated to worldwide secure logistics solutions, we seek individuals with passion and enthusiasm for their work, exceptional talent, unwavering integrity, and commitment. Brink's offers an array of opportunities for the right candidates ranging from entry level positions to management trainees and other business professionals. Our goal is to support your career advancement with developmental opportunities that will assist and encourage your growth both in and out of the work environment.
Brink's employees are among the best and the brightest. We are a company that cares about employees and their families and provides a dynamic and challenging corporate culture that promotes new thinking and which rewards contribution. Our goal is to create a diverse team, where people from different backgrounds, work experiences and cultures work hand-in-hand to support common objectives. Together, we celebrate the accomplishments of our people, our company and our communities.
If you're ready to play a vital role in a growing, Fortune 1000® company recognized for service excellence, you've come to the right place. A career at Brink's can provide you with opportunities to fulfill almost any ambition. Start your exciting Brink's career today.