Maxim Healthcare Services
has become one of the largest and fastest growing healthcare companies in North America by providing solutions that aim to improve health and quality of life. Established in 1988 to respond to the nursing shortage, Maxim Healthcare Services carries with it a rich tradition of striving to provide superior service. As a leader in the fields of medical staffing, home healthcare, and wellness services, Maxim is an evolving company that has assisted many of the nation’s hospitals, nursing homes, school systems, and other medical facilities with a full spectrum of healthcare needs. Our company has grown from a small team of eager recruiters to a corporation with satisfied clients in nearly every corner of the nation. The success behind the evolution of Maxim’s growth is our expectation for excellence in recruitment, retention, and customer care. Our clients can rest assured that the future brings with it new opportunities for continued success.
Are you looking for an entry-level management/sales position with opportunity for growth? Are you seeking a career with a company that rewards hard work, dedication, integrity, and passion? If so, a Healthcare Recruiter/Entry-Level Sales Management position with Maxim Staffing Solutions is the right career path for you!
An integral part of Maxim's success is our ability to hire a diverse management/sales force that shares the same vision, passion and dedication as our original founders, which is our dedication to patient care. We look for motivated, competitive individuals who can think outside of the box and bring unique talents to a diverse sales team, while maintaining at all times the company's core commitments to compliance and to providing quality of care to patients.
As a member of our management/sales team, you will be placed on a track to promotion on day one. Your training will begin in a branch office learning the daily business operations and gaining hands-on experience. In addition, you will receive formal training at our corporate headquarters. Maxim is dedicated to the continual professional development of our Management/Sales staff. As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will learn about the Healthcare Industry, Recruiting Techniques and Strategies, Sales, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Office Operations, and Customer Service.
Healthcare Recruiter Core Responsibilities include\:
- Support and sustain Maxim's commitment to compliance
- Maintain awareness and understanding of compliance - Maxim business policies and Code of Conduct, Federal/State Regulations, and contract-specific requirements
- Participate in core compliance training and activities
- Identify and communicate areas of risk and potential improvement opportunities
- Recruit potential caregivers
- Locate Healthcare professionals through various sources, including the Internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail and job fairs
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates
- Demonstrate the ability to guide a candidate through Maxim's hiring process
- Present qualified candidates to clients
- Assist in the Sales Process
- Manage healthcare professionals and place them on top medical assignments
- Consult with clients to provide appropriate staffing solutions
- Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues
- Provide 24 hour support to our clients
- Analyze financial reports and edit weekly payroll
- Assist Accounts Manager in prospecting new business
- Communicate effectively
- Maintain direct communication with candidates, clients, and team members during the recruiting process
- Resolve client customer service issues
- perform all other duties as assigned
What Maxim Can Offer You
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- Entry-level position
- Dedicated self-starter
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Time management
- Public relations skills, interpersonal skills, and professional telephone manner
- Customer service
- Desire to pursue a career in management and sales.
Maxim offers its management/sales team the opportunity to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment with a commitment to quality service. Maxim offers its employees an extensive list of trainings that will help you continue to grow as management/sales professionals. Maxim is also pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes\:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- 529 college savings plan
- Basic life insurance with the option of supplemental
- 17 days paid time off (*) in addition to holidays
Possibility of relocation upon promotion with proven successful performance
Learn more about becoming a Maxim Healthcare Recruiter by visiting www.joinmaxim.com
Maxim Staffing Solutions is a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, the largest privately held healthcare staffing company in the nation. Established in 1988 to respond to the nursing shortage, Maxim Healthcare Services has a solid history of providing superior service in medical staffing and job placement in medical professions. Maxim Staffing Solutions has grown from a small team of eager healthcare recruiters to a company with satisfied clients in nearly every corner of the nation.
APPLY ONLINE today at www.joinmaxim.com
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Keywords\: sales, sales/management, Entry level, recruiter, healthcare recruiter, entry-level management, management training program, advancement, leadership, team-building, teamwork, healthcare, hr jobs, recruiting jobs, staffing, medical hr jobs, medical recruiting, medical recruiting jobs, hr recruiter jobs, headhunter job, healthcare corporate recruiter, sales recruiter healthcare, outside sales, inside sales
Not Ready To Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.