- Company: AMC Theatres
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Job Type:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Lead and develop Film Crew and Supervisors to perform the “Essential Functions' of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing by Walking Around).
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
- Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if applicable.
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining associates.
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in high volume setting.
- Deliver timely results with minimal supervision.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- All other functions as designated by the General Manager or Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Minimum of one year experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Minimum of one year of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
- Supervisor experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Approved trainer experience and/or booth certification.
A list containing Access and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.UNIFORM
- Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag
- Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.