Automotive Technician (All Levels)
Open House / Job Fair for Automotive Technicians at Tires Plus:
Tires Plus, (a division of Bridgestone Retail Operations), is currently arranging interviews for Automotive Technicians of every skill level:
Don't miss the chance to receive a guaranteed in person interview!
WHO ARE WE: We’re the biggest and best Automotive Retailer in the WORLD!
DATE: Tuesday July 15th & Wednesday July 16th
TIME: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
LOCATION OF OPEN HOUSE:
Indiana Wesleyan University
9286 Schulze Drive
West Chester, OH
We’re hiring for each of the following technician jobs for most of our stores throughout the greater metro area:
- Tire/Maintenance Technician
- Entry Level Mechanic / Technician
- Senior Mechanic / Automotive Technician
- Lead Mechanic / Master Technician
Do you enjoy working on people’s vehicles and would you like to be a part of the nation’s largest and most advanced automotive service retailer?
Our stores are full service shops and we feel very strongly that our Automotive Technicians are the lifeblood of our organization.
Over the last few years, at a time when many dealers were closing their doors, we were experiencing tremendous growth. In fact, as today's consumers continue to hold on to their vehicles for a longer and longer period of time, they increasingly trust and depend on us to maintain what is often their lifeline and second largest investment. Our technicians enjoy a very high level of stability because our stores are not dependent on highly cyclical and unstable new car sales.
Together with Bridgestone Retail Operations we have over 2,200 in 23 states and we continue to open more each year.
But we know we wouldn’t have any stores if we didn’t employ the very best mechanics in the industry! We take pride in hiring the very best technicians, who are responsible for diagnosing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on our customer's vehicles.
But isn’t the car dealer the best place for top technicians? THINK AGAN, AND HERE IS WHY:
Most dealers don’t offer the benefits and stability that we do.
We offer outstanding compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation. Other privileges include teammate discounts, credit union membership, and teammate assistance programs. Does your current employer offer all of this?
At a time when many dealers were closing or experiencing management shuffle after shuffle, our technicians enjoyed job stability as we continued to open stores and experience increased service sales. We bring more stability, because our business isn’t dependent on the volatility of new car sales!
At Tires Plus and Bridgestone, we want you to grow and expand in your career. We actually pay our technician’s ASEs AND provide our technicians with a Bonus for each that they pass!
If you have a winning attitude and would like a long term career with a great company, we are interested in speaking with you. If you work well in a team environment, have a drive to succeed in a customer centric and performance based culture and a superior ethical foundation, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. If you’re an A+ player who is interested in joining the biggest and best automotive retailer in the world and if you meet the qualifications listed, please apply IMMEDIATELY!
- Ability and desire to learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Road test vehicles
Entry Level Mechanic / Technician
- Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
- 1-2 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience to succeed in this position.
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills are also required.
Senior Mechanic / Automotive Technician
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- 3 ASE certifications are preferred for this position.
- You’ll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
Lead Mechanic / Master Automotive Technician
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem- solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach Teammates while discussing problems with customers
- You will also need strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
- 5 ASE certifications are preferred.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- We provide many Privileges that make the employment experience valuable..
- Exceptional Compensation.
- Many opportunities for advancement as we open new stores nationally each year.
- Work with diverse groups of people at every level.
- Become part of an organization that demonstrates care and positive work environments as evidenced by many loyal Teammates and Managers.
- On the job or in our classrooms a variety of mentors, coaches and educational opportunities accelerate careers.
We offer over 31 excellent benefits and privileges to every employee.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of associates.'
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
CareerBuilder Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager, motor, chassis, repair, automotive, engine, auto, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair, www.tiresplus.com/careers