Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
Precision Resource Company (Precision) is seeking a Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
for a leading engineering firm in the power industry located in Denver, CO. This position may be contract or contract to direct.
Precision, established in 1996, is a full-service, nationwide, total solutions staffing provider. Precision’s personnel are routinely involved with projects in power plants, refineries, energy plants and industrial facilities from coast to coast.
Our client has designed power plants for half a century and has completed coal, gas, and plant betterment projects for utilities, industrial facilities, cogeneration facilities, developers, and other energy service providers.
- Responsible in design office for engineering and design tasks of the electrical area on assigned projects.
- Independently performs assignment and is responsible for following project responsibilities as defined.
- May supervise, coordinate, and review work of small staff of engineers of technicians on assigned work.
- As a Licensed Professional Engineer, seals and signs all documentation produced by own work. May also seal and sign work done by engineers under direct supervision.
- Performs studies, preparation of specifications, evaluation of proposals, and development of estimates.
- Provides recommendations for purchase of electrical system components.
- Direct drafting personnel in the proper execution of drawings for electrical systems to which assigned.
- Serves as Company representative when responsible for check-out, start-up, and tests of new or retrofitted electrical systems.
- May provide supervision of certain field engineering staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering from accredited engineering program.
- Licensed Professional Engineer by exam.
- Minimum of Ten years' experience in operation, maintenance, or design related in the electrical field.
- Relay coordination studies experience strongly preferred.
Precision Resource Company is an Equal Opportunity Employment and maintains a drug-free work environment.
When you have Precision in your corner, you can‘t lose. With the speed of today’s business world, your perfect job could pass you by….
Finding more satisfying, more challenging, or more rewarding work is achievable. Momentum begins with Precision. We don’t just find jobs. We give you the power to break down barriers, reach for new opportunities and achieve goals.
With a 16-year track record matching professional talent to satisfying career paths, Precision knows that it’s not only what you can do that’s important, but what you want to do.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Precision Resource Company
Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Skilled Labor - Trades
4 Year Degree