Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) to come join our fast growing national company. Accountable HealthCare Staffing (AHS) is committed to the highest quailty Paitent Care. Rest assured, Accountable Healthcare Staffing’s current policies and procedures are designed to meet the Joint Commission Certification standards.
We have Registered Nurse (RN) openings in the following areas:
- Emergency Nurse
- ICU, CCU, SICU, MICU
- RN Clincal Adminsitration
- Op/Day Surg/Phase 2 Recovery units
- Home Healthcare Nurses
- Medical Surgical Floors
- OR and RR nurses
- NICU. PICU, New Born Nursery
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay: Up to $38.00 an hour
- Sign On Bonus
- Referral Bonus(es)
- Assignment Completion Bonus
- Recognition Bonus
- Daily Pay Options
- Choice of payment method: Direct Deposit, Live Check, or Pay Card
- 24 Hour support from seasoned RN’s to help with clinical issues
- 24 Hour Employee support from the AHS Staff
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Affordable Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Dental Benefits
- 401K Options
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Nursing license in state of practice
- BLS/ACLS , PALS. NRP current (ACLS for specialty units only)
- One (1) year of recent hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Float within your scope of Field
- Pass drug screen(required)
- Stable work history
- Current TB or Chest X-ray
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply now!