Are you ready to work for one of the top mobile and casual game developers in the US? Williams Interactive wants innovative, passionate individuals to join our expanding social, casual and mobileSoCaMo team. With its international hit Jackpot Party Casino Slots, Williams Interactive has taken the social casino world by storm, holding a Top 5 position in the US for top-grossing casino apps in all mobile platforms to go along with the company's huge success on the Facebook platform. Williams Interactive leverages the exceptional content of WMS Gaming's vast catalog of successful land-based slot titles and creates interactive experiences unrivaled in the social and mobile space. Take the next step in your career and join the Williams Interactive team!
The Test Engineer Social Gaming will evaluate and execute procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, and reliability for all software developed for retail, mobile and online distribution. This position is responsible for developing and executing tests on new and existing products to ensure that they meet the requisite functional and technical compliance and maintain high overall product quality. Interface with other Social Gaming staff to resolve issues in a timely manner. Also resonsible for having proficient understanding of the software test methodologies and procedures in order to ensure testing efficiency and high level of quality. Will particiapte in mentoring Associate Test Engineers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide training to other Associates
• Contribute to setting priorities
• Provide feedback for continuous test improvement
• Ensure that all software is working as intended through rigorous, detailed testing
• Document and maintain the status of all problems in the bug tracking database
• Communicate with other departments within Social Gaming to prevent issues from arising and correct existing problems during the development cycle
• Develop and execute test plans and test scripts for new and existing game themes and operating systems.
• Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved.
• Provide input to the weekly project status report for each assigned project.
• Provide detailed Completion Report at the end of each project.
• Interface with other members of Social Gaming in order to effectively communicate and resolve all reported issues in a timely manner before the gaming product is released.
• Proficient understanding of software test methodologies/procedures and the overall product development lifecycle.
• Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues.
• Responsible for project escalations for each assigned project.
Education: BS in CS (or equivalent)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• At least 2 year gaming and/or software testing experience preferred
• Technical Support experience is a plus
• Recognized as an expert in testing procedures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to efficiently regulate and prioritize tasks.
• Ability to meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong technical knowledge of computers or troubleshooting computer problems
Office environment.Work Conditions:
May require evenings and weekends.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WMS is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that WMS conducts business. If you are requested by WMS to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with WMS may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
Note: This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.