Lead Android Engineer - realtor.com®
Are you passionate about Android platform development? Do you like to work on mobile applications that interact with millions of users? Would you like to become well versed in many of today’s top mobile platforms? Then read on!
At Move, we’re revolutionizing the online real estate industry and looking to hire Lead Android Engineer who can help evangelize Android platform development within the company, contribute to the design and development of mobile apps in our San Jose, CA office. This individual will possess excellent communication skills, passion for mobile technologies, stays on cutting edge, follows technical trends, blogs, and able to connect technical innovations with business needs.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BS CS or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of native mobile applications development experience using Google Android platform
- Experienced with object oriented programming and design patterns
- Strong hands-on Java development skills
- Good understanding of unit testing, automated testing and debugging skills
- Ability to develop modular, reusable components
- Great interest and focus on the user experience. Good understanding of Android UI design patterns.
- Self-motivated, creative and focused
- Aptitude for learning, growing and working in team environment
- Familiarily with Agile Scrum development process, Git and Continuous integration is a plus
Our flagship product, “realtor.com” (http://www.realtor.com/mobile) mobile app often places at #1 on iTunes Lifestyle apps section and accessed by millions of users daily.
Here's the link to review our apps : www.realtor.com/mobile
Apple App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/real-estate-search/id336698281?mt=8
Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.move.realtor
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Move is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to apply?