Product Marketing Manager
The essential responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager are B2B product marketing, positioning, copywriting, placement messaging, promotion, demand generation programs through the complete product lifecycle, including but not limited to development, launch maturity, end of life and replacement. Works closely with Product Management, sales team leadership, Market Performance, Creative team, NY office marketing team members. Support Services, and Training Teams to develop product messaging, promotions calendar, offers, packaging, sales tools, messaging and general field support from a marketing perspective.
- Manages product, and applicable corporate messaging, awareness, positioning, collateral and promotion by collaborating with the Product Marketing, Sales and Client Support teams to develop messaging and coordinates with corporate marketing team to ensure consistency with overall company branding strategies; Writes clear and articulate competitive messaging, positioning, and value propositions. 25%
- Drives key and consistent product messages through various communication channels. Applies specialized product knowledge to the development of written marketing materials and collaborates with corporate marketing to ensure alignment with company branding strategy. Makes recommendations for message delivery materials. 20%
- Copywriting in support of product marketing messages, promotions, battle cards, industry articles, sales tools and digital elements.
- Develops strategic and tactical product lead development campaigns and promotional products. 10%
- Analyzes market research and data from Product marketing to determine product profitability; in partnership with product and sales teams, customer service, and sales, ensures marketing and packaging meets customer needs and drives qualified leads for both successful sales and product profitability. 10%
- Works with Sales and Customer Service teams to increase overall product utilization by developing strategic marketing plans throughout the product lifecycle.
- Adapts; Stays informed on expansion of product and service offerings (new features, applications, improvements, etc.) as necessary to adapt product marketing messaging, promotions and training materials to changing market/competitive demands. 10%
- Leads new product marketing launch plans, ensuring all internal and external resources are in place (collateral development, website management with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Public Relations, sales tools, customer notifications, etc.). Develops and maintains communication tools for the organization and sales teams to communicate value of products to customers (demonstrations include Power Point presentations, brochures, web content, copy, and customer case studies). 10 %
- Tracks ROI on initiatives through the analysis of data from accounting and salesforce.com; prepares analysis and presents finding to management, makes recommendation on ongoing product marketing programs to both new and existing customers. 10%
- Works closely with Product Management, Business Intelligence, Sales and Support teams to determine marketing plan for specific products in each target segment including both internal and external customers. 5%
- Tracks and spends within assigned portions of the marketing budget, and makes recommendations on product pricing, bundling, packaging and manage product marketing budget. Develops promotional programs to increase sales at key times. 5%
- 5 Years Experience in Business to Business (B2B) marketing, advertising and/or product management required.
- Strong copywriting experience writing for automotive dealerships (required)
- Proven results in generating demand generation and sales conversion components
- Experience marketing automotive dealerships (required)
Dealertrack is a dynamic, innovative technology company that revolutionized the automotive retail industry with the first online finance and credit application network in 2001. Our state-of-the-art, web-based solutions are embraced by all major segments of the automotive retailing trade including dealers, financing sources, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers, fueling our tremendous growth.
Not Ready to Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Dealertrack Technologies
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts