Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts.
- Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler.
- Conducts reminder calls to all patients.
- Greets and directs patients.
- Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate.
- Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart.
- Verifies insurance coverage for planned treatment.
- Solicits referrals from patients.
- Collects payment from patients and reconciles daily cash report.
- 1-2 years dental front office experience
- Experience with dental insurance a plus
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel and QSI software is a plus)
A comprehensive benefits package is offered, which includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K. Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Smile Brands
With over 300 affiliated offices in 17 states, Smile Brands Inc. is a dynamic, growing company and the largest provider of dental support services in the United States. We provide business support services, non-clinical personnel, facilities and equipment to our affiliated dental groups. Through 3 unique and strong brands, Bright Now Dental!, Monarch Dental and Castle Dental, affiliated dental staff and employees are able to deliver general, specialty and cosmetic care to more than a quarter of a million patients each year.
Our approach offers significant advantages to both dentists and patients. Come join the team and share in the success!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: Smile Brands Inc.|
|Location: San Antonio, TX
|Base Pay: N/A|
|Employee Type: Full-Time|
|Industry: Healthcare - Health Services|
|Manages Others: Not Specified|
|Job Type: Health Care|