Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Contract * - NURSING: CONTRACT
Travel RN Jobs in the Locations You are Looking For!
We currently have assignements in Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Mississippi, Massachusets, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin...
for the following specialties (subject to change):
- MED SURG
- CRITICAL CARE / ICU
- OR/SURGICAL SERVICES
- LABOR AND DELIVERY / POST PARTUM
PSYCH, AMBULATORY/OUTPATIENT, BURN, CARDIAC / CARDIAC CATH, CASE MANAGEMENT, NEURO, NICU, ONCOLOGY, ORTHO, PACU, PEDIATRICS, PICU, RADIOLOGY, REHAB, SNU / LONG TERM CARE, TELE/PCU/SDU, TRANSPLANT, AND WOUND CARE
Whether you're new to the travel game or a seasoned healthcare traveler, our experienced travel specialists are there for you, to listen to your needs and guide you through the process of landing your dream job.
Your new Parallon position offers benefits like:
- Highest pay rates in the industry for travel RNs including weekly direct deposit
- Customized compensation packages designed to meet your specific needs
- Guaranteed work hours with the potential for overtime
- More opportunities than any other travel company since Parallon is the "vendor of choice" for the facilities we serve
More job, more locations, more choices for YOU!
And your new adventure with Parallon also provides intangible rewards such as:
- Opportunity to acquire additional skills and broaden your clinical perspectives
- Increased confidence and a stronger resume by working with some of the best clinicians in the country
- Freedom to control your career with short term contracts and easy transition to your next chosen location
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1 year of acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Current State Nursing License
- Current BLS and all other appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Parallon Workforce Management Solutions (formerly All About Staffing) is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare staffing solutions. With access to more top-rated facilities across the United States, we are uniquely positioned to offer our candidates the best advantages, career choices and flexibility in the industry.
High paying per-diem shifts, 13-week travel contracts and full-time facility staff positions are available now. With a caring staff dedicated to finding you ideal assignments around the corner or across the nation, we can help move your career forward.
Whatever the career path and wherever you want to be, we've got you covered.
Not Ready to Apply?