As a Company comprising expert educators and highly motivated business people, Education Management Corporation (EDMC) offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for qualified individuals. Staff at the Company’s headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania are employed in corporate-level capacities of finance and accounting, audit, student financial aid, human resources, legal, advertising and marketing, education, general management, admissions, real estate, procurement, and information systems. EDMC schools are located in many major cities in the United States and employ individuals in positions that directly facilitate the education of our students and the services that support those students. We always put students first and we’re proud of the commitment we share to their success. For more than 40 years, Education Management Corporation schools have provided the career-focused education that has helped our students enjoy a higher degree of both professional and personal success. That commitment to the success of our students is the common thread that joins our schools, along with our focus on fostering well-rounded graduates who care about the world around them and make real contributions to their communities. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Education Management Corporation is one of the area’s largest and fastest-growing employers—and is among the largest providers of private post-secondary education in North America in terms of student enrollment and revenue. We’re a growing company based on strong principles and a successful history. But perhaps more importantly, we’re a company that’s poised for a successful future as a national leader in for-profit education
- Day-to-day engagement lead to develop and deploy dynamic marketing analytics capabilities and user support tools that leverage multiple sources and systems.
- Guide and shape best practices regarding evaluating marketing effectiveness.
- Develop a program that provides a service as the Voice of Quantitative Analysis for the marketing organization. The program will play an advisory role for actionable analysis (both long & short term).
- Help partner teams to optimize marketing execution efforts.
- Drive exceptional analytics to help connect marketing actions with business results.
Project Management & Communications
- Experience using or implementing enhanced marketing analytics to dramatically improve marketing effectiveness (e.g., measurement, market experiments, mix models attribution, reporting).
- Ability to analyze complex data and distill into action-oriented insights.
- Knowledge of EDMC’s marketing vehicles and associated strategies and tactics.
- Familiarity with EDMC’s marketing and analytics processes (e.g., marketing planning, marketing effectiveness), systems, tools and stake holders.
- Strong coordination and project management skills for data intensive efforts across a range of cross-functional stake holders; responsible for managing deliverables and milestones, tracking progress, mitigating risks and resolving issues.
- Facilitate and lead communications with engagement stake holders (sponsor, core team, data owners, subject matter experts) to provide updates, get data, vet analyses and confirm direction.
- Get involved in projects early in their conception in order provide advice on measurement & success criteria; reasonableness for expectations & measurement; and methodology for evaluating magnitude & success.
- Identify, recruit and coordinate with internal and external data owners and architects to provide a wide range of data sets.
- Oversee data appropriateness, quality and accuracy.
- Evolve models and metrics over time.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in marketing, business analytics, product management, strategy consulting, and business planning roles.
- Strong leadership, influence, partnering and collaborative skills.
- Track record of building and leading high performance teams.
- Strong problem solving ability ranging from concept to quantitative and modeling fluency.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across senior leaders.
- Experience in internet marketing, test & learn frameworks, large / complex / multidimensional data, web analytics, media mix modeling preferred.
- Experience with analyzing consumer, marketing data in Ecommerce or a top consumer focused company is a plus.
- Experience with vendor relationships.
- Familiar with a variety of financial forecasting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Highly skilled in using tools such as Excel and Access/SQL to extract/analyze data.
- Solid knowledge of online testing techniques and statistical techniques.
- Strong data orientation: Excel power user, modeling, pivot tables, etc.
- Be statistically savvy. SAS skills preferred.
- Proven leadership in a team-oriented environment demonstrating the ability to work well cross-functionally and get things done in interdepartmentally in an effective, time-efficient manner.
- Presentation expertise, via whiteboard or PowerPoint. Be able to fine-tune the same presentation for an audience of analysts, then an audience of executives. Know when you’ve lost them and need to go back.
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master) in business, marketing, statistics, economics, operations research, computer science or related field is a plus.
- Experience with predictive Analytics and Data Mining Required.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
- Company:Education Management Corporation
- Contact:Not Available
- Location:Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Base Pay:N/A
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Industry:Education - Teaching - Administration
- Manages Others:Not Specified
- Job Type:Marketing
- Req'd Education:Not Specified
- Req'd Experience:At least 3 year(s)