ManTech International Corporation is comprised of more than 10,000 talented employees working in 49 states and approximately 40 countries around the world in support of our nation’s national security mission. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.”
MCISClearance Level Needed:
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Software Developer you will be a part of a research and development team that is looking to utilize a variety of skills and experience in software design and development.
Responsibilities may include:
• Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications.
• Participate in the complete planning of systems, to include development, deployment, system integration, verification and validation.
• Be responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system.
• Complete document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Experience in some of the following areas is desired:
• Java C/C++, python, Unix/Linux administration and scripting
• Web Service design and integration: SOAP/WSDL based, JMS (Active MQ) transactions, OGC WFS (Web Feature Service) transaction
• User Interface Design/coding: Spring Framework, JSP
• Familiarity with Ant, Oracle/SQL programming and administration,
• Web technologies: Django, httpd, tomcat, RESTful service, JSON, Geospatial Data (GDAL), GVS, Open Layers, Java-SML processing, JMS
At least 3 to 7 years experience with Bachelor&s degree; May substitute additional years of experience.
Security requirement: TS/SCI
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.