Enbridge Energy Company, Inc, a leader in crude and natural gas transportation, gathering, and processing is seeking an IT Coordinator for our downtown Houston, TX position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 713-821-2283 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
- Five (5) years of specific experience in two or more of the following: Business Analysis, Project Coordination, Office Management, Invoice Coding, and/or Space/Floor Planning (distinction given to candidates with experience supporting corporate IT departments.
- Incumbent must possess advanced skills in MS Word (e.g., mail merge), MS Excel (formulas, conditional formatting) and MS Outlook (rules), PowerPoint (animation, embedded objects), SharePoint (web parts, custom lists, views).
- Candidates should have a fundamental understanding of purchasing process, invoice coding & routing, and annual budgeting.
- Reputation, credibility, reliability and consistency are of paramount importance; incumbent must have excellent written and verbal communication skills which help him/her succeed in working with all levels of management, staff, clients and vendors.
- Incumbent must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills with our customers and internal departments.
- With a strong sense of urgency, must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment balancing individual tasks, project efforts and customer demands.
- Position requires high level of initiative, agility in prioritizing assignments, autonomy, independent judgment, and decision making.
- Incumbent must be flexible, self-regulating, driven to self-learning, and have an above average attention to detail and will embrace problem solving.
As a member of the Planning & Governance team, the incumbent provides a broad range of support services to the Information Technology Director, Managers, Supervisors, and approximately 90 employees and contractors. The incumbent also provides secondary support to Contracts Management function, Project Management Office, and procedural and administrative support to assigned IT teams.
Core Competencies and Professional Qualities:
- Ensure personal compliance and foster team compliance with company policies, approved processes, systems and values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Represent leaders and teams through application of superb professionalism and a positive service experience with all colleagues, customers and leaders at all times.
- Develop written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Proactively assume additional responsibility and follow through with commitments and foster mutual trust with fellow employees.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, make constructive suggestions for change and orchestrate changes to process.
- Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in all matters.
- Develop reports and presentations which represent current operational concerns/interests, risks/issues, gap analysis and recommendations/proposals.
- Coordinate the analysis and compilation of weekly / monthly / quarterly departmental reports and presentations.
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with Enterprise-wide teams on company initiatives.
- Maintain registry of Customer/Partner issues and risk including remediation and action assignments.
- Lead periodic assessment, analysis and reporting of customer satisfaction (including survey revisions and calibration).
- Track progress against departmental goals and report team progress/deficiency against goals.
- Maintain vendor coding register for recurring expense – code all invoices and secure timely approvals.
- Work across teams, create, update and prepare documents, spreadsheet and presentations in support of departmental priorities.
- Prepare and distribute project and team meeting agendas, materials, packets and minutes.
- Schedule conference calls, meetings and events – i.e., coordinating attendees, travel arrangements, facilities, catering, technology support, logistics, agenda, meeting minutes.
- Work across areas, design and maintain team Share Point site – e.g., architecting public/private structure, embedding WebParts, posting documents, updating calendars, announcements, administration of access controls and usage reporting.
- Maintain leaders’ MS Outlook calendars; arrange travel plans; prepare detailed itinerary; prepare/submit expense reports; support changes to travel plans.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Serve as primary point of contact for initiating headcount requests; perform quality assurance on requests prior to routing to management; manage employee/contractor database, accounting, reconciliation, requests, approvals, reporting, and reconciliation and variance explanation.
- Coordinate office/cube space for all IT employees / workspace relocations.
- Coordinate resources in advance of and assist with new employee/contractor on-boarding.
- Maintain staff directories and organization charts.
- Coordinate a variety of work flows – i.e., enters requests for hardware, software, mobility, access; monitor and facilitate approvals; track to completion; escalate as appropriate.
- Code, route and track invoices and payments; maintain vendor, coding and approval reference documentation; assist with development and/or entry of annual budget.
Business Unit Support:
- Provide process and technology support for management of IT contracts, including guidance on required documentation and approvals; quality control; and reporting.
- Coordinate activities with departmental leaders.
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines.
- Provide support to other staff members.
- Assist with overflow work from administrative / executive assistants.
Enbridge transports and distributes energy across North America through the employment of more than 7,000 people in Canada and the United States.
Over the past 60 years, Enbridge has become a leader in the safe and reliable delivery of energy in North America and is proud to be recognized as one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.
Not Ready To Apply?