Company: AIG Corp
Job Type: Insurance
Base Pay: N/A
Other Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry: Other Great Industries
Reference ID: PCK333-281548
Req'd Education: Not Specified
Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Req'd Travel: Not Specified
Advisor Facing Technology Content Specialist
* Work collaboratively with Marketing and Communications to develop and maintain an effective communication strategy and framework that delivers technology communications at relevant times.
* Establish consistent timing and methodology standards for communicating the different technology work streams, promotion of existing features; announcing new enhancements; reporting unplanned outages; and communicating general maintenance, alerts and Items of Interest.
* Create compelling and audience relevant content that drives adoption of advisor facing technology.
* Write short white papers and case studies, create executive summaries, and contribute to technology Chatter postings.
* Create high quality presentation materials that articulate the substantive value proposition of Advisor Group's advisor facing technology.
* Deliver content across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement.
* Market Advisor Group technology and gain recognition as an award-winning industry leader
COMPETENCIES and SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
* *Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or equivalent
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
* Proven ability to think creatively and innovatively
* Experience with a variety of graphic design software and delivery platforms
* Ability to build relationships across a wide spectrum both within and outside the organization to ensure our services are delivered effectively
* Well organized with a high degree of initiative and endurance in order to prioritize, multi-task, maintain flexibility and ultimately to meet and exceed deadlines in fast-paced, changing environment
* Strong business acumen and experience in turning new ideas for products and services into viable business values.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aig
AIG offers you world-class opportunities in a broad range of disciplines. As you might expect, our industry-leading enterprise is made up of underwriters, actuaries and claims examiners. However, we are also attorneys, engineers, and professionals in the finance, marketing, IT, and communications fields. We have industry-focused practices that draw the best and the brightest from the sectors they serve, from construction and aerospace to real estate and human resources. Your opportunities at AIG are tremendous, as we give you the freedom, resources and support to help map your career path across numerous disciplines and geographies. At AIG, world-class opportunities translate into exciting careers.
"In a global marketplace, we know that diversity - of people, ideas, and skills - is essential for us to continue building our competitive advantage. To value diversity is not only the right thing to do, but also must form the heart of our viability as a great company that attracts and retains the best people."
Robert H. Benmosche, President and Chief Executive Officer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.