Maxim Healthcare Services
has become one of the largest and fastest growing healthcare companies in North America by providing solutions that aim to improve health and quality of life. Established in 1988 to respond to the nursing shortage, Maxim Healthcare Services carries with it a rich tradition of striving to provide superior service. As a leader in the fields of medical staffing, home healthcare, and wellness services, Maxim is an evolving company that has assisted many of the nation’s hospitals, nursing homes, school systems, and other medical facilities with a full spectrum of healthcare needs. Our company has grown from a small team of eager recruiters to a corporation with satisfied clients in nearly every corner of the nation. The success behind the evolution of Maxim’s growth is our expectation for excellence in recruitment, retention, and customer care. Our clients can rest assured that the future brings with it new opportunities for continued success.
Are you looking for an entry-level management/sales position with opportunity for growth? Are you seeking a career with a company that rewards hard work, dedication, and integrity? If so, an entry level management/sales Healthcare Recruiter
position with Maxim Healthcare Services is the right career path for you!
An integral part of Maxim's success is our ability to hire a diverse management/sales force that shares the same vision, passion and dedication to patient care as our original founders. We look for individuals who can think outside of the box and bring unique talents to enhance the company's growth as well as their own, while maintaining at all times the company's core commitments to compliance and to providing the highest quality of care to patients.
As a member of our management/sales team, you will be placed on a track to promotion on day one
. Your training will begin in a branch office learning the daily business operations and gaining hands-on experience. In addition, you will receive formal training at our corporate headquarters. Maxim is dedicated to the continual professional development of our Management/Sales staff. As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will learn about the Healthcare Industry, Recruiting Techniques and Strategies, Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Human Resource Management, Office Operations, and Customer Service.
As a Healthcare Recruiter your core responsibilities will include:
- Support and sustain Maxim's commitment to compliance
- Adhere to federal and state laws, relevant healthcare program requirements and Maxim's business policies and Code of Conduct
- Participate in core compliance training and activities
- Identify and communicate areas of risk and potential improvement opportunities
- Recruit potential caregivers
- Locate healthcare professionals through various sources, including the internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail and job fairs
- Evaluate candidate resumes against position requirements
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates
- Present qualified candidates to clients
- Assist in the Sales Process
- Consult with clients to identify and understand the needs of patients and to provide the appropriate staffing solutions
- Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues
- Assist Accounts Manager in business development efforts
- Learn and manage office operations
- Manage healthcare professionals and place them on top medical assignments
- Perform office operational tasks geared toward successful future management of those tasks
- Analyze financial reports and edit weekly payroll
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate citizenship, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim.!|!
- BA/BS Preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Demonstrate leadership
- Abide by Maxim policies and Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill & professional telephone manner
- Customer Service
- Desire to pursue a career in healthcare sales
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental and 17 days paid time off (*) in addition to holidays.
Maxim Healthcare Services is one of the leading providers of medical staffing, home health and wellness services in the United States. Founded in 1988, Maxim has rapidly expanded to include 12 divisions and over 400 branch offices in 44 states and the District of Columbia. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the healthcare industry through our emphasis on quality patient care, compliance initiatives and customer service. Today, Maxim is one of the largest privately owned companies in our industry.
Possibility of relocation upon promotion with proven successful performance
To learn more about Maxim Healthcare Services, please visit our website www.maximhealthcare.com
and APPLY ONLINE at www.joinmaxim.com
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Keywords: Entry level, sales, recruiter, outside sales, inside sales, healthcare recruiter, management, advancement, leadership, team-building, teamwork, healthcare, recruiting jobs, staffing, medical recruiting, medical recruiting jobs, sales recruiter healthcare
Not Ready To Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.