Guest Services Coordinator (Work Camper)
Are you a customer service all-star who is looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Guest Service Coordinator to cover routine office/clerical responsibilities for one of our resorts. You will also serve as the face of the resort as you interact with current and prospective guests and residents who come to the office with questions and concerns. Apply online today and take your first steps down a rewarding new career path!
Guest Services Coordinators handle the routine office work and administrative responsibilities of the resort, working closely with the RV Resort Manager and other team members.
Combine taking part in the exciting lifestyle of RV camping with working part time as a member of our team. As an added benefit to all of the great perks associated with joining our team, this position also earns you an additional rebate, which is applied to your site ledger each month, for all hours worked in this position. If you think you’re a fit for the details of this position listed below, and you are willing to “work camp” at our resort, this position may be a great fit for you!
- Greet and establish rapport with guests, current and prospective residents.
- Field resort comments, suggestions, and concerns to the Resort Manager.
- Check guests in and out for their reservations.
- Collect and post security deposits, rent, or funds for other services.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, typing, photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Prepare and distribute resort communications such as rule reminders, violation notices, newsletters, etc.
- Review and code invoices and statements for manager approval.
- Maintain petty cash fund.
- Complete and maintain resort records, reports, and files.
- Assist with planning and coordinating guest and resident relation events and activities within the resort.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years secretarial and/or administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous competing priorities
- Good problem solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, the internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience using Yardi and/or Vestivo software, a plus
- RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a plus
About Sun RV Resorts
Build your career from the ground up (literally)! Sun gives you an opportunity to "get your hands dirty" in all aspects of property management and development. We are thriving because of our customer-focused culture and invite those with an enthusiastic attitude to unlock the door to unlimited opportunities when you join our team!
Don't get us wrong, it's not easy to land a gig here. You're going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here's the good news: only the best and brightest work here! So, once you're in, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.