Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable.
Account Manager 2 - Hospitality Job
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Manager II position is a consultative outbound telemarketing/field position within our Business Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for the upsell of voice, data and video services to existing customers, as well as the renewal, retention and winback of customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary responsibility is existing customer upsell and contract renewal within the Mid-market and Enterprise segments
- Position also involves some field sales activities, with occasional travel to customer locations
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
- Develops customer centric solutions and delivers sales proposals on product benefits
- Clearly understands and communicates the company's value proposition
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Works with the Account Executive and Account Consultant teams to insure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
- Requires four or more years of sales experience, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the commercial telecommunications market
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, the Internet and networks required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
Driving within a defined territory.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
Controlling Establishment ID: 00692 - Cincinnati Murray Rd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.