Senior Business Analytics Manager
The Senior Business Analytics Manager will lead a number of highly important analytical projects to optimize product decisions in the organization.
He or she will actively participate in strategic discussions and work cross-functionally with Product Management and Technology to add value to the business.
This role will require strong understanding of technical concepts and also strong business acumen. This person will require constantly interacting with cross-functional stakeholders and delivering end-to-end analytical solutions from conceptualizing an analytical framework for a business problem to translating the insights back to business recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with senior leaders and business partners to understand critical business problems and areas of opportunity, influence to implement recommendations; for example
- Size impact of product initiatives to influence roadmap prioritization
- In-depth analysis of deviations or underperformance in key metrics to identify root cause and recommend actions
- Translate business problems into analytical framework and insights back into actionable recommendations
- Manage, lead and execute complex projects independently from end-to-end; work with cross-functional teams to deliver on the complex projects
- Balance “big picture” vs. “finer nuances” needs during the execution of projects
- Manage competing priorities and expectations; work in a fast paced and challenging environment rooted in quick execution and iterative learning philosophy
- Understand the user lifecycle and interactions with the various products and channels
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience in highly analytical environment, generating data-driven insights and solving complex business problems through analysis
- Command over wide array of Analytical techniques and ability to decide which technique will yield required results most efficiently
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail
- Ability to define issues, questions and data; to comprehend qualitative and quantitative methods to perform accurate analysis
- Results driven and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter who can take charge of complex tasks with minimal direction
- Build relationships and work effectively with cross functional team
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Statistical Modeling/Data Science tool like SAS, R or Python, a plus
- SQL skills and ability to pull data (extract data from massive, highly complex, multi-dimensional datasets and devise pragmatic solutions), a plus
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Move is an equal opportunity employer.
Move, Inc., is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move Network of real estate web site for consumers and real estate professionals. The Move Network of websites captures more than 20 million monthly visitors (from comScore) and includes: realtor.com®, Move.com®, Moving.com, TOP PRODUCER® Systems, ListHub, TIGERLEAD, SocialBios.com, Builders Digital Experience, Featuredwebsite.com, Homefair.com, Newhomesource.com, SeniorHousingNet.com,™ and HomeInsight.
Not ready to apply?