Assistant Manager (Credit Sales / Customer Service/ Finance)
Looking for a fun atmosphere where individual and team contributions are rewarded monetarily through commissions (if applicable to state) and contest bonus pay? How about the ability to gain a pay increase three times within the first year? Republic Finance is a consumer finance company that provides personal loans and associated products. We have been helping customers meet their financial needs since 1955. Today we are committed to serving over nearly 200,000 customers in over 135 locations across 6 states. We pride ourselves on our reputation for service in the lives of our customers and our communities. Decisions are made locally by team members who live and work in the locations they serve. This face-to-face customer interaction gives us a unique competitive advantage, allowing us to best determine each client's needs.
Put your enthusiasm, influential leadership ability and competitive spirit to work for one of the most successful consumer finance companies in the industry. Just how far can you go with Republic Finance? It's totally up to you. The Assistant Manager is our entry level management role. Here's an opportunity to gain valuable and on-the-job paid management training in all aspects of managing, lending, servicing and collecting! Regardless of your college major or professional experience, all Assistant Managers are involved in a 12 to 18 month training program to enhance skills and encourage internal advancement, preparing for the Branch Manager role. As an Assistant Manager, you will assist the Branch Manager with sales, overall account maintenance, credit and collections, customer service, finance and management functions.
• College degree is REQUIRED; Preferably 1- 3 years of experience in retail, customer service or a related field.
• Must pass pre-employment Assessment tests, Drug Screening, Background and Credit check.
• Relocation is REQUIRED after training is complete. Relocation BONUS to cover expenses will be paid for >25 mile move.
• The position requires frequent interaction with our customers - professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
• Ability to work well independently as well as a dedicated team member.
• Exceptional negotiation skills and ability to make satisfactory arrangements on delinquent accounts for future payments.
• Demonstrated ability to promote, sell, and market products/services.
• Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
• High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve existing programs and develop new ones.
• Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows and Office Suite.
It's time you joined a company that'll give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages including:
• Paid Vacation
• 401 (K) and employer match
• Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Got what it takes? Join our management team. Apply today!
At Republic Finance
we have been helping our customers meet their financial needs and desires since 1955. Our branch offices located throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama strive to build lasting relationships with our customers to ensure financial security far into our future. Today we are committed to serving over 50,000 customers in over 88 communities. We take pride in the excellent service we provide to our customers and retail dealers in each of our communities. We provide consumer loans for almost every need or desire, such as:
- Personal Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Bill Consolidation Loans
- Automobile Loans
- Back to School Loans
- Medical Expense Loans
- Financing the Purchase of Consumer Goods (Furniture, Appliances, Carpeting, etc.)
- Home Improvement Loans
Not Ready To Apply?