Company: Kuehne + Nagel
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Information Technology
System Analysis, RPG/CL programming to enhance business applications, application installations, technical setup and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support, troubleshoot and test RPG based business applications
• Development of tools and programs to support business needs
• Identify enhancement opportunities, develop and document data flows and functional requirements
• Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda and instructional manuals as documentation of program development
• RPG/CL based application installations and maintenance
Skills and Experience:
• AS/400 (iSeries or System i), RPGLE, ILE, CLLE, CL
• Database - AS400 DB2, SQL
• Output Management Tools - Adobe and IBM mapping
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with others
• Business experience - distribution, transportation, or forwarding is a plus
• Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken) is a plus
• BS Computer Science or equivalent
Please refer to the Job Description for the qualifications.
About Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel's superior service and integrated end-to-end supply chain management solutions help our customers turn their logistics challenges into a real competitive advantage.
Kuehne + Nagel has evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to a leading global provider of integrated supply chain solutions for a comprehensive range of industries.
Visit Our Website >>
Not Ready to Apply?