Local Contract- Accounts Payable Specialist - PROFESSIONAL: ACCOUNTING / FINANCE
Accounts Payable Specialist
Join a growing team that combines the excitement of a startup with the stability of the biggest name in healthcare!
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Excellent Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paycheck
- Direct Deposit and much more!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for reviewing, validating, and processing all invoices for payment according to the department's policies and procedures. The Accounts Payable Specialist is also responsible for the timely resolution of all invoice discrepancies, ensuring the facilities remain in good standing with the vendor community, and ensuring that all accruals are
recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Compile and review accounts payable documents and prepare document batches for processing
- Record appropriate vendor, expense account number, and tax information when processing payments
- Match supplier credit memos with hospital debit memos and process them in a timely manner
- Investigate and resolve any identified discrepancies in a timely manner
- Record all manual checks issued by the facilities accurately and efficiently
- Respond to employee and vendor inquires in a professional, courteous, and timely manner
- Prepare accounts payable reports and maintain accounts payable records according to department policies and procedures
- Review and correct OPAY report weekly to ensure the accuracy of the accruals
- Review and correct suspended voucher report weekly to ensure that all discrepancies are resolved
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, vendors, and the management team
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills and comprehensive job knowledge
- One year previous accounts payable experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
The Parallon name represents the commitment to working side-by-side, or in parallel, with healthcare providers to enhance their performance. As a strategic operational advisor and knowledge source, we employ more than 22,000 professionals who approach every assignment as operating partners, not vendors.
Parallon leads the way on offering comprehensive solutions for the healthcare industry. Healthcare providers large and small benefit from our expertise in every aspect of staffing and recruiting, and our unique suite of scheduling and productivity management technologies offers unparalleled operational efficiencies. We focus on the business of healthcare so our clients can focus on delivering the best patient care possible.
Headquartered in Franklin, TN, Parallon is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare business, operational and staffing services. Parallon provides comprehensive and customized solutions to improve business performance and meet the real needs of hospital and healthcare systems. We offer a complete range of business services in the areas of Workforce Solutions, Revenue Cycle, Group Purchasing, Full Service Consulting, and Information Technology.
Parallon Workforce Management Solutions (formerly All About Staffing) is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare staffing solutions. With access to more top-rated facilities across the United States, we are uniquely positioned to offer our candidates the best advantages, career choices and flexibility in the industry.
High paying per-diem shifts, 13-week travel contracts and full-time facility staff positions are available now. With a caring staff dedicated to finding you ideal assignments around the corner or across the nation, we can help move your career forward.
Whatever the career path and wherever you want to be, we've got you covered.
Not Ready to Apply?