Sr. Manager, Commercial & Service Management
The Senior Manager Commercial and Service Management supports the contract and vendor management functions within the Global Sourcing Program Management Office. Primary function of the position is to consult on new service engagements of strategic importance to company from source to contract, providing insight into enterprise risk management, quality management and financial risk management.
- Collaborates with Business, Procurement and IT to develop sourcing/contracting strategies to reduce costs and contractual risk, and rationalize the supply base as needed.
Collaborates with Legal, Procurement, Business and IT to draft comprehensive contract documents of strategic importance to the enterprise as enterprise subject matter expert on risk management, quality management and financial risk management
- Liaise with Business, IT and Procurement to translate business requirements into measureable service level objectives and leads feedback / innovation sessions to establish regular quality and competency dialog between business users and strategic vendors
Implement global vendor resource management tracking mechanism and collborate with business lines and Human Resources to optimize global staffing capabilities
Collaborate with Procurement and Legal functions on legal and contract issues related strategic vendor management, including but not limited to management of dispute escalation and resolution procedures
- Minimum Required: BA/BS required; Juris Doctorate preferred
- 5-7 years contracting experience with JD, 10+ years experience without JD
- Expert knowledge of contracting concepts, international contract law and procurement concepts.
- Ability to draft moderate to complex, non-routine contractual instruments
- Use of independent judgment and creativity applied to resolution of contract issues
- Expert analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including individual interaction, group presentation skills and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
- Ability to effectively build relationships and on-going dialogue with business unit leadership/teams to understand and apply specific strategies to meet company goals.
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
Not ready to apply
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.