||Trilogy Health Services
||Healthcare - Health Services
Other Great Industries
||Westport Place Health CampusPostal Code 40207
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Do you have strong clinical skills and are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who has a compassionate commitment to the elderly and to providing outstanding customer service to join the team as our Certified Resident Care Associate.
Responsibilities of our Certified Resident Care Associate / CNA include but are not limited to:
- Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities (bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.)
- Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer residents' calls promptly
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition
- Daily documentation using CareTracker (computerized system)
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license (must be able to provide all necessary documentation) and a High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Prior Long Term Care experience preferred
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
- Able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
- Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services.
Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement:
Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards.
A servant's heart is the key to success.
Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential.
Not ready to apply?