Territory Service Representative - Waukesha, WI
Like a healthy lawn, Scotts LawnService is growing! And it's the perfect time for energetic, team oriented candidates to check us out. If you like working independently, with only general supervision, in a fast-paced team environment, Scotts is the perfect place for you. We offer excellent compensation-benefits plans and the excitement that's a daily part of playing on the best service team in the business.
Scotts LawnService is a division of The Scotts Company, LLC, the world's leading supplier and marketer of consumer products for do-it-yourself lawn and garden care. SLS was originally founded in 1997 to provide their products and services for customers who desire someone else to take care of their lawns for them. Fueled by acquisitions, we now have over 80 company owned service locations and over 70 franchise service locations across the United States.
Territory Service Representatives are responsible for servicing residential and/or commercial
customers, providing professional turf and/or landscape treatment, along with top quality customer service. Territory Service Representatives will help maintain the Scotts professional image through daily safety inspections to the vehicle and equipment maintenance and cleanliness as well as personal, professional appearance.
As an associate of Scotts LawnService you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
- Industry and Company Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full Range of Benefits that Include 401k & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan for Full Time Associates
- Ability to work independently outdoors
Essential functions of the job:
- Deliver outstanding customer service in order to maintain/ sustain customer retention levels
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels on the truck
- Assure proper chemical usage for applications
- Timely resolution of all customer service standards (call logs, service calls, etc)
- Educate our customers on the product that was used on their property through invoice notes
- and collateral materials
- DOT certification if applicable and DOT pre and post trip inspections
- General vehicle and equipment maintenance, safety and upkeep
- Safely operating company vehicle with valid driver’s licence
- Providing clear and concise notes for the customer
- Execution of Scotts' Best Application Practice (BAP); including treating the entire property
- Follow all Scotts company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following:
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds (8-10 hours per day)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to become certified to apply pesticides
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- Problem solving skills and proven time management are a must
- Able and willing to work in various/extreme weather conditions (8-10 hours per day)
- Available to work on Saturdays
- Previous industry experience is preferred but not required
- Bilingualism (particularly Spanish) is a desired skill
To apply please click 'Apply now', or please call 1-888-736-1071
COME GROW WITH US, WHERE THE GRASS REALLY IS GREENER!
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Grow with Us
The ScottsMiracle-Gro Company was founded in 1868 by O.M. Scott as a premium seed company for the U.S. agricultural industry. In the early 1900s, the Company began a lawn grass seed business for homeowners. In recent times, a significant milestone was the merger of Scotts, the leading lawn care brand, with Miracle-Gro, the leading gardening brand, in 1995 to create The ScottsMiracle-Gro Company.
Lawn and garden. There is no better business to be in, and there’s no better place to work than ScottsMiracle-Gro.
We are a solid leader in our category with a record of strong financial performance. For seven straight years, ScottsMiracle-Gro has been recognized by Forbes as one of the 400 Best Big Companies in America.
A career at ScottsMiracle-Gro offers you opportunities to take the Company to the next level of performance, with a competitive package of pay, benefits, and recognition.
Along the way, your contributions will add to a beautiful world. Regardless of the job, ScottsMiracle-Gro associates have a hand in positively influencing the lawn and garden experience.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.