Funding Specialist: Temp to Hire
Our client is looking for a highly motivated person to join there team and be responsible for reviewing and auditing new contracts to insure proper contract set up and proper contract documentation. The incumbent will also be responsible for parts of funding approval. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work on special projects with the Chief Credit Officer as they continue to grow their platform.
• Reviewing and auditing contracts for accuracy
• Funding set up
• Filing, scanning and follow-up on contract issues (UCC, UPS, lease documents spreadsheets)
• Communicating documentation requirements with the credit and sales teams in the various offices
• Working closely with other departments to ensure accuracy in processing
• Creating and distributing reports, assisting in internal and external audits
• Participate in various projects
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or two years related experience
• Must have attention to detail
• Must possess great analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be able to write, speak, and interact well with others
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must have good organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be skilled with computers and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
• Knowledge of advanced Excel functions is preferred
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly
provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.