Robert Half Technology - Robert Half Technology Division Director - Blended
||With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of technology professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014). For additional information on how Robert Half Technology can support your job search visit us at www.rht.com.
||Robert Half Technology
||San Jose, CA
||Other Great Industries
||4 Year Degree
||At least 1 year(s)
60571 Job Summary
The primary responsibility of the Division Director
is to maintain a consistent above average PDA, provide business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization. Key Core Competencies: Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.
- Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly basis.
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and expectations)
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
- Conduct effective meetings.
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division director.
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
|By Clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
Apply Now >>
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
reasons to work with Robert Half Technology:
- Each week we reach out to thousands of hiring managers to find the best career opportunities for our technology professionals.
- Nine out of 10 of our customers tell us they would recommend Robert Half Technology to their colleagues.
- Microsoft, Oracle, HDI and the Association of IT Professionals have all recognized us as the leading provider of technology talent.
- We offer free and immediate training to help you advance, including more than 8,000 technical and business training courses and over 10,000 online reference books.
Robert Half Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer