Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Job Type: Engineering
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: Not Specified
Category : Infrastructure Management
Location/City : OH - Dayton
Job Type : Full Time
Region : -EST
Join Us! We're a growth-oriented company that needs the valuable contributions you will make as the next Windows Engineer to join our team in Dayton, OH. This is a direct hire opportunity with one of our Retail clients.
While others say it, we do it: We Care. We've helped thousands of talented individuals carve out their role and have a healthy work-life balance.
Just like life, you'll experience a good mix of challenges and opportunities. But we'll be rooting for you along the way. Apply Today!Windows Engineer Job Description:
The Windows Engineer will have hands-on involvement in the architecture, design, integration, and support of the application server environment to provide robust and reliable platforms to support various systems and applications in an ever changing environment.Responsibilities:
- Maintain and further develop a stable, reliable and growing distributed server environment to support both internal and external facing applications
- Design, configure, manage and maintain both physical and virtual infrastructures
- Troubleshoot both hardware and software issues within the server environment and implement improvements to meet the project and department objectives for quality, efficiency, productivity, and integrity
- Utilize APM tools to provide performance insight, capacity planning, and analysis to insure proactive design and administration that meets the company's requirements
- Utilize load testing tools to ensure application integrity and meet the demands of our users
- Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with the design, implementation, and support of large scale distributed server environments
- Ability to manage and support complex enterprise level applications and systems
- Experience with the following technologies: VMware, SCOM, APM tools, load testing tools
- Scripting Experience (Powershell or VBScript)
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP network concepts and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of group policy and security
- Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of a 24x7x365 environment
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a can do attitude
Mindteck, a global technology company established in 1991, provides Product Engineering services to medical device companies, the energy industry and equipment OEMs, and Information Technology services to government entities, analytical/scientific instrument manufacturers, top-tier semiconductor companies and financial services companies in the Global 2000. Its depth of knowledge and niche expertise in embedded systems and enterprise applications is complemented by dedicated Centers of Excellence in wireless design and storage testing. Presently, Mindteck employs over 1,000 individuals throughout offices in the US and UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Bahrain and India. It also has four development centers (US, Singapore and India [Kolkata, Bangalore]). The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE 517344) and is among a select group of global companies appraised at Maturity Level 5, Version 1.3 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) www.Mindteck.com. Follow Mindteck on LinkedIn
: http://goo.gl/Mvc4OYJoin our Talent Network
Not Ready To Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mindteck, a global technology company, has served medical device manufacturers, top-tier semiconductor companies,
analytical/scientific powerhouses, equipment OEMs, public sector entities, and service companies in the Global 2000 for over 22 years.
The company’s depth of knowledge and niche expertise in product engineering is
complemented by dedicated Centers of Excellence in Wireless Design and Storage Testing.
Presently, the company employs over 1,000 individuals throughout offices in the US and UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Bahrain and
India. It also has four development centers [US, Singapore and India (Kolkata, Bangalore)]. The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE 517344),
is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 certified company and ISO 13485:2003 certified to serve the medical electronics industry; assessed at CMMI Development
Version 1.3 - Level 5.
Fostering careers in technology
Aside from serving the needs of its long-standing clientele, Mindteck focuses on creating jobs and brighter futures for the underserved and unemployed
population of local communities through Mindteck Academy IT skills training.
If you are a military veteran, recent college graduate, or displaced and disabled individual interested in learning more, please contact Laurie Barrow at
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]