Allied Health Program Director
Position yourself at the forefront of the education revolution.
* Are you interested in helping to make a long-term impact on the future of students and their families?
* Are you an individual who embraces taking on significant ownership and responsibility from the day you begin a new job?
* Are you looking for a role where the demands are high but so is the job satisfaction?
If you answered Yes! to the above, then Kaplan Higher Education Campuses is the place for you.
Kaplan College in Sacramento is looking for an Allied Health Program Director to join our team.
As the Program Director, you are directly responsible and accountable for ensuring the fulfillment of educational goals and objectives; ensuring program compliance with state Department of Education, accreditation, and KHEC criteria, regulations, and policies; meeting student retention and attendance goals; directing and participating in educational planning; program organization; staffing; training of faculty and staff; evaluating education program faculty, staff and student performance; coordinating intra-departmental activities; motivating and advising students and staff; assisting with developing and maintaining the master schedule and program budget; and generating education department reports as needed.
* Associate's degree in Medical Assisting or closely related discipline i.e. Nurse Aide, etc.
* Preferably, CMA or RMA certification;
* Minimum of 3-5 years of practical experience as a medical assistant, or in healthcare, in an ambulatory setting performing or observing the administrative and clinical procedures performed by medical assistant
* Experience managing / supervising people or faculty
* Solid Excel computing skills; working knowledge of MS Office
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Experience in student retention, scheduling, and instructional observation, evaluation and training are highly desirable.
* Prior teaching or related field experience
* Must be proficient with the use of computers
* Must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with a diverse staff and student population
* Ability to manage key metrics
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of integrity
* Excellent organizational skills, communication, interpersonal relationship and problem-solving skills, and a high capacity to manage multiple tasks and priorities are required.
Benefits available for those who qualify included:
* Immediate health and dental plans
* Sick days, holidays, and vacation days
* 401(k) Plan
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life and Business Travel Accident Insurance
* Long-term Disability
* Group Legal Services
* Financial Planning