Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Examination of the head, neck and oral cavity for disease.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants.
- Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gumline.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to patient needs.
- Solicits patient feedback to improve service.
- Directs Assistants and other auxiliary personnel.
- 2 years of related experience
- Must be a team player
- Kind, friendly attitude for a high volume dental office
- Completion of dental hygiene training and certification in dental hygiene from and accredited program. MUST be a State Board Registered Hygienist.
- CPR Certification
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
A comprehensive benefits package is offered, which includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K.
Modern Dental Professionals - San Antonio, P.C.is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Smile Brands
With over 300 affiliated offices in 17 states, Smile Brands Inc. is a dynamic, growing company and the largest provider of dental support services in the United States. We provide business support services, non-clinical personnel, facilities and equipment to our affiliated dental groups. Through 3 unique and strong brands, Bright Now Dental!, Monarch Dental and Castle Dental, affiliated dental staff and employees are able to deliver general, specialty and cosmetic care to more than a quarter of a million patients each year.
Our approach offers significant advantages to both dentists and patients. Come join the team and share in the success!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: Smile Brands Inc.|
|Location: San Antonio, TX
|Base Pay: N/A|
|Employee Type: Full-Time|
|Industry: Healthcare - Health Services|
|Manages Others: Not Specified|
|Job Type: Health Care|