Mechanical Engineer, Medical Devices - Maple Grove, MN
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have two new contract-to-hire opportunities available for Mechanical Engineers & Process Engineers to work for our client, a leader in the surgical device industry, at their site in Maple Grove, MN. The Engineers will identify, evaluate and oversee deployment of newly reprocessed medical devices to the healthcare industry.
• Reverse engineer to identify functional and performance requirements for reprocessed devices
• Develop and confirm methods for reprocessing of assigned devices
• Write verification and validation documentation and conduct required testing
• Design and build new components and assembly tooling
• Perform testing and inspection functions including forensics and root cause analysis
• Assist regulatory compliance efforts and verification and documentation related to engineering standards
• Author, revise, train, and provide support for production work instructions
• Identify new processing needs and perform continuous improvement to support sustaining efforts
• Lead and facilitate process improvement activities
• Role may include project and team management responsibilities
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
• 5+ years process engineering experience
• Experience in the medical device industry
• Strong statistical skills and knowledge of statistical software
• Experience with DOE, FMEA, GMP, and QSR
• Ability to work within an ISO structured quality system
• Knowledge of engineered materials and fabrication methods
• Demonstrated track record of completing projects on time and accomplishing goals
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. [Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/engineering
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.