Precision Resource Company
, was established in 1996 as a full-service as a nationwide, total solutions staffing provider. Precision’s personnel are routinely involved with projects in power plants, refineries, energy plants and industrial facilities from coast to coast. We provide personnel for contract staffing, direct placement positions and managed resource programs. Precision Resource Company
is currently seeking a Material Manager. This position requires a brief training period in our client’s Home Office in San Antonio, Texas in preparation for a field assignment. Applicants MUST be willing to relocate for a field assignment. The Material Manager develops, establishes and supervises the Procurement Department requirements and associated project requirements for managing all on site materials activities, develops the project Material Plan, which coordinates the definition, acquisition and distribution processes in support of the Project Execution plan, identifies internal and external interfaces and coordinates their responsibilities and application, manages all Material Management services field operations, including system administration, and supervises custody and controls of job site inventory of equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Implements Procurement and Materials Department guidelines and policies. Develop program to distribute, train and monitor for compliance.
- Develop and manage the project materials mobilization and demobilization efforts.
- Interview, hire, train personnel to staff project materials and data entry positions.
- Performance management planning and salary action review activities for all field Materials Management personnel.
- Manage project Logistics functions for inbound – outbound shipments.
- Develop and manage materials related responsibilities between the following groups; Procurement, Expediting, Data Interface, Project Management, Client requirements, Partner (JV) requirements, and Sub-Contractors.
- Interface and communicate with; project and home office Management, reporting Staffs, project Crafts, Expediting and Support Services.
- Develop and direct Engineered and consumable programs for field utilization.
- Oversight responsibility for materials system entry and resolution of supplier or other data issues.
- Maintains OS&D (Over Short or Damage) and MSO (Miscellaneous Shipping Order) documentations and logs.
- Responsible for PM (Preventative Maintenance) tracking system and issuance – entry of work orders for inventory equipment requiring PM. Craft PM Staff may be assigned to Materials Manager if directed by Project Management.
- Coordinate and report Procurement and Materials Department metrics and performance.
- Coordinate surplus disposal at projects.
Precision Resource Company is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A high school diploma/GED is required for this position; a bachelor's degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred.
When you have Precision in your corner, you can‘t lose. With the speed of today’s business world, your perfect job could pass you by….
Finding more satisfying, more challenging, or more rewarding work is achievable. Momentum begins with Precision. We don’t just find jobs. We give you the power to break down barriers, reach for new opportunities and achieve goals.
With a 16-year track record matching professional talent to satisfying career paths, Precision knows that it’s not only what you can do that’s important, but what you want to do.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Precision Resource Company
Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric