Company: Fifth Third Bank
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Banking
Job Posted Date: 7/17/2014
Private Banking Sr. Client Service Associate
Division: Investment Advisors
Supports the Private Banker and interacts directly with the client to meet their basic banking needs. Builds effective relationships with Private Banking team to enhance the client experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works under the guidance of the Private Banker, WMA, and other specialists to ensure the Private Banking client experience is delivered.
* In conjunction with the Private Banker and/or WMA, ensures service standards and metrics are met based on client banking needs.
* Takes ownership for resolving client banking issues and notifies Private Banker of status /resolution; can handle more complex issues.
* Assists Private Bankers in the administration of their client relationships.
* May often act as a primary point of contact for the administrative needs of our Private Banking clients.
* Identifies opportunities and cross-sells basic banking products and services to their assigned clients.
* Participates in the Life360 Process as requested.
* Delivers high level of service while maintaining bank integrity, and abiding by both corporate and industry regulations.
* Follows documented banking procedures.
* Effectively works with internal business partners (e.g., call center, funding desk, consumer underwriting, etc.).
* This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required foremployment in this position.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Company has $130 billion in assets, operates 17 affiliates with 1,320 full-service Banking Centers, including 104 Bank Mart® locations, most open seven days a week, inside select grocery stores and 2,586 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 25% interest in Vantiv Holding, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of December 31, 2013, had $302 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $27 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Fifth Third Bank is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disabilities / Protected Veterans
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.