If you are a DevOps Engineer or Systems Engineer with Linux, Windows and Automation scripting experience, please read on!
We are looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Sr. Systems Engineer to join our Systems Engineering / DevOps team in San Jose, CA. We are looking to fill a need for a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production environment and ensure their ongoing support once there
- Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot as needed
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations
- A few examples of technologies we work with on a daily basis:
- Apache,Redis, Solr, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Puppet, Splunk, Nagios, Cacti, Github, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence, IIS, MSSql, Net, VMware
- 5+ years of Unix/Linux administration and experience with Windows 2003 / 2008R2
- Very strong scripting and automation skills – you believe you can automate everything
- A solid Ops foundation - you’re always thinking “What happens if this fails?” when you build things
- Familiarity with build & release automation tools and methodologies
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Move is an equal opportunity employer.
Move, Inc., is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move Network of real estate web site for consumers and real estate professionals. The Move Network of websites captures more than 20 million monthly visitors (from comScore) and includes: realtor.com®, Move.com®, Moving.com, TOP PRODUCER® Systems, ListHub, TIGERLEAD, SocialBios.com, Builders Digital Experience, Featuredwebsite.com, Homefair.com, Newhomesource.com, SeniorHousingNet.com,™ and HomeInsight.
Not ready to apply?