Celebrated for over 25 years by style conscious and trend-savvy shoppers across the globe, Forever 21 has set the fashion industry on fire by showcasing the most current collections, on-trend apparel, and exciting shopping environments.
Learn More about Forever 21 Inc.
When you join the Forever 21 family, you will enjoy a fast-paced, exciting work environment with tremendous opportunities for growth. We are committed to challenging fashion boundaries, acting on behalf of our customers, and demonstrating passion in all that we do.
Forever 21 is committed to nurturing your talents and supporting your career goals with our fun work environment, team culture and core values.
Visit Our Website
|Customer Service Representative, IT Store Support
|| Apply Now >>
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Corporate team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees!
Position: Customer Service Representative, Store Support
Department: E-Cpmmerce Customer Service
Reports to: Supervisor, Customer Service
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an innovative, energetic, and passionate team player to add to our dynamic Customer Service Stores Support team!
Job Purpose: The Store Support Representative will provide Tier 1 IT support to store personnel for any system or peripheral issues. The Representative will abide by service level agreements and support guidelines in order to effectively troubleshoot and facilitate resolution of store system and hardware issues in a timely manner.
• Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, application software, peripherals, and POS systems in accordance with department processes and service level agreements
• Interact and respond promptly to end user requests and inquiries via telephone, email, and through the use of remote control software such as DameWare and pcAnywhere
• Maintain and document reported user issues via trouble ticketing system in order to hold a knowledge base containing past reported issues, resolutions to common problems, and other pertinent data
• Provide end user support for various levels of technical and non-technical help desk support requests
• Communicate clear step-by-step directions to store personnel on resolving system issues
• Submit ITSA tickets for escalated and high level technical issues to be resolved by IT Support professionals
• Collaborate with the IT Support team to identify best practices and solutions for troubleshooting
• May coordinate directly with vendors regarding peripheral replacements and troubleshooting needs
• Provide call center, chat line, and e-mail support as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• High School diploma required; Academic degree, certification, or trade school experience in a relevant subject matter (e.g. Customer Service, Communications, Business Management, IT) is preferred, but not required
• At least 1 year of IT call center and/or customer service experience is essential; prior experience as a front line support, tech support, or a telecomm associate will suffice
• Must possess strong oral and written communication and listening skills in order to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of employees in the organization, as well as managing confrontational and escalated customer complaints in a controlled and courteous manner
• General awareness of PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software (SQL Server)
• Ability to perform tasks such as providing operating systems and application software installations and upgrades, virus protection and eradication
• Must have the ability to type at least 35 words per minute with minimum 92% accuracy
• Must demonstrate the ability to assess situations and provide quick and educated decisions to rectify technical issues
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business during peak seasons and special events
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Req. Code : 13658
Division/Department : Corp - ECUS: E-Commerce Customer Service
Offer Relocation : No
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.